ESF Online

Best answers
You know, every now and then I go to play ESF online. Sadly, I cannot, for I have a slow connection, but thats besides the point. The point is, I am very dissappointed in the ESF fans, because I only see one or two games in the list at a time(if any at all). I thought more people would play online, and because no one is on, I must play with Akimbot *cough cough*. I have even waited in my own game for 45 minutes, just waiting for even one person to join. It amazes me to see all of these people supporting ESF and saying it's the greatest game ever. Well, all I'm going to say is why don't all of you people put your money where your mouth is and play the game with other people sometime this century.
(If you flame me or claim I'm spamming, you can kiss my butt, cuz I won't care)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i know how u feel, its like their "too" good to play some alpha. man just get on these forums are pm and i'll play you.

if im on the computer though...........:)

Best answers
i have a problem, my connection is too slow, its only in the 30's, but the crappy thing is, the other comps in my house are almost 50, i feel so bad cuz i don wanna install everything on another computer, it takes too long

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are all the computers networked together?

Best answers
no, sadly they are not...(crying in corner from lack of entertainment)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how often do you play ESF? it should be fine if u make the server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A two-man thread :D . If you're worried about not being able to play ESF because of your connection... you should read the ESF-Bot thread :p .

Best answers
There aren't real servers yet because alpha 2 will give a hard time setting on server, we tried but it all screwd up.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drop by #esf on GamesNET I would love to have a game with you I got an ok server but we can still play.

Best answers
I think Alpha 2.0 is also good the current DMZ version also the Beta is a thousands times better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom