1 charecter per server

Best answers
yah I know DMZ has it but its a good idead I hate walking into a server and theirs 15 vegetas floating at the top of the map nuking the plaace with BB

It justs an option server side to use it or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no all the charaters are good now so u wont see millions of vegetas (though 5$ says u will see millions of stupid buus floating around with there stupid huge pls... that is untill u get like goku and go ssj and nuke em all!!!)

Best answers
yah that another thing how is Buu going to DIE in the game

it took a giant genki Dama and a wish from the dragan to get it done

yess 4th wish kill all buus or make all buus good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu is gonna die by getting his hp brought down to 0 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another spoiler! I can't take it anymore! Now I even know how Buu is gonna die... thanks a lot.....;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl u didnt know that goku uses the energy of everyone on earth to blow buu up??

or that buu kills everyone on earth with the genocide attack??

man are u liveing under a rock???

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
[ESF]Vegetto, you get used to all the spoilers, i havnt seen the Buu saga either, but i can just about tell you the whole bloody thing now
;/

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i hate only 1 char per server.... that wud be annoying because say there was someone already krillen and you wanted to be krillen, you would havta be someone else, perhaps they should make it like 2 chars per server.. or a limit or sumthin....

Best answers
a server side limit. so i would make a server where i made a map of a dbz battle location... for example cell games. 2 teams, good and evil, evil are all cells, and good are goku vegeta trunks piccolo and krillin. so if u have 10 players it will be good game.

Best answers
they need to do it a bit liek dmz like sort the teams out so u know whos on damn good or evil team when a team deathmatch and maybe the admin can set how many gokus and stuff r allowed

Best answers
I heard you can tell who's team everyone is on in the Beta because the scouters are supposed to have green dots for friends and red dots for enemies or something.

See, it helps to pay attention sometimes...

Personally, I think making it serverside optional would be a good thing, but I'd much rather it if it wasn't there if it means the Beta is delayed by any significant amount of time. It's not essential, y'know.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as they fix Vegeta's normal form, there will be no woefully underpowered characters (YOU HEAR ME ZERO! FIX HIM! :cry: BAKAHATSHUA! :p) . . . all of them can be spammable to a point. Buu is pretty powerfull at the start but it takes alot to get him to his higher forms.

Essentially, one character per servers is not only lame for players, but unneccessary. :eek:

Scruffie

S
But then the last person will always be stuck with Krillin. Unless they compensate by giving hmi at least one powerful mover, no one will use him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes its not gonna happen its just not fair to people cause lets say theres this server and ur doing great as goku but then u get dissconnected from the server cause u lagged out

now u lose ur charater cause that krillin has prob been dieing to be goku

lame idea

everytime i play dmz i think its cheesy how that always happens and u get stuck as the stupid midget krillin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah one of each char would suck huge amounts of ****, not being able to play the char you want would suck supreme

BAD IDEA me no like

Best answers
i like the idea, but i think a sever limit is better (like dod you can only have so many snipers). You could also have a mode where it's good characters vs bad characters. But this has all been sujjested before.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing, you guys should stop Under-Estimating Krillin. In ESF hes a pretty deadly character. He has Kamehameha, solar flare, Follow beam, and destructo disk(with new beefed up FX :) )

Edit - Also, 1 character per server will never happen.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be a good idea.

Maybe also for team mode have it on good side you can only be the Good Characters and Evil you can only be the Evil Characters.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Limits like DOD aren't bad. Limits like DMZ are horrible. I don't play DMZ for that reason. (move system not withstanding)

And this in't an invitation to flame DMZ ;/

It could use a server defined amount, but can't be set below 3 or something of that nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom