Tiens/Piccolos multi-form

Best answers
Is that whats it's call?
Anyways, i know it's not going to be for this release or aynthing but i was thinink

You know how there are going to be bots in esf. well, your piccolo, or cell and you slipt in 2. the bot contorls one of you. Your power level it halfed (half for u, half for him), you get it back when u reform with him. The power level he gets from the hits he makes goes to him, but you get it all when u form with him again.

If there is no-one in the server with u you can set him to spare with u, as piccolo does during gohans training before vegetea.

So what ya think.

Best answers
This has already been suggested, I'm sure of it.

Buuut... Splitform is a good idea if only the server admin can set up bots, and you come to like the only dedicated server and it's empty. Not that I'm saying there won't be loads of dedicated servers, but, oh, you know what I'm trying to say.

In practise though, it would be kinda sucky because you'd just get people with 20 mil pl splitting to make 2 10 mil pl guys and ripping up on everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For Christ's sake, will you PLEASE read the stickies?? This has been suggested and discussed before! It will have a fair chance of being in a future release... now I predict this thread closed. Getting tired of people who refuse to read the stickies...

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom