Would and interview be okay?

Best answers
I'm with the Got Lag? Networks, www.GotLag.com, and I was wondering if I could interview Mastasurf, or any one of the team members about this mod. Its looking very good, congratualations, and I'm sure we all have alot of questions to ask.

We could do it here I guess, but if you'd like to chat or set up another date, email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks,
FuSE.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again drop by #esf on GamesNET IRC to talk to the guys I am sure they would love an interview.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... I am suppose to be doing an interview for www.redsaiyan.net after the beta comes out. Maybe we could do something together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy u should e-mail masta

im sure he would love to do an interview and u would also get a faster responce than posting here

and even if masta him self does not want to do an interview im sure he would get someone like pcjoe to do an interview

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Vass and Tark said they may do one with me last time I had a chance to talk with them. But they could have always changed they minds. :p

Best answers
When my bro gets home i'll try and remember to tell him about your wanting an interview.... He has been expecting some interviews for quit some time... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see team members always ooze out of the cracks when u need em :D

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm at work right now so I really can't do much from here. PM me and we'll set something up.:)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ya that interview you did (SS_Vegeta) awhile back was cool I never knew of the odl prequeal if you will of ESF Power Up I tihnk.

Anywyas it'd be cool to learn some more stuff on ESF that thep uplic isn't knowing yet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom