Goku vs Vegeta Clip

Best answers
Wow, all i can say is wow. You are guys are the best thing out there. nice work 10/ 10 three cheers

eot156

E
wierd power up animation, but everything else looking very very awesome. good work.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That video clip was amazing thats all I can say.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eot156
wierd power up animation, but everything else looking very very awesome. good work.
I would say the new power up animations and such are 100x better than the old one, where you could hardly even see the character, it looked like a solid object around them.

Now at least the aura's look like an aura.

Best answers
In the beginning i see goku powerup and it just freezes and i hear someone get smashed by melee and then teleporting and then i see video from there. Everytime I reload it it does the same thing. Arg I want to see the whole thing! But from what I saw it looked so awesome. One thing though, is it possible to get the teleporting animation to get characters to disapear in lines like in the show? Or are the sprite dots the only possibility. Oh and I agree 100% the auras kick ass!

Best answers
Oh wait I just got to see it! That beginning kick was sweet! Took Vegeta by surprise alright. Holy crap I can NOT wait for this to come out.

Best answers
yes Yes very goooood :). I think the aura looks cool. But an aura I think is neat is the one used in BFP.

Like so

Best answers
me likes but .. me no likes tha chopy fps... it seems unprofessional, and makes ur mod look bad

Best answers
Choppy fps is usually your fault not the mods i dont want them to lower the quality so people with bad comps can play!

There is one thing that i found odd why did they keep powering up?? that dotty things that rise up in them is powering up right?(meaning raising PL) And the other flame that looks more like the one in the show is when they charge up KI right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would comment if the clip would download

*THEN DONT COMMENT !!!!! :S *
Cheeseman

Vassago

V
The "choppy" fps in the video is a result of the HL movie compiling. It takes a screen shot every second or two, and therefore results in FPS loss. When actually playing the game though, it's just like any other mod. I get a rock solid 99fps on my machine ;)

Best answers
that looks SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me have not problem with it its cool!!! me want to play!!! as i have said before i will kill for it.. tell me who to kill and it will be done.

P.S L33T ha4or that pic rocks, i have been a bad boy i think i should go to her room

Best answers
:D Man that video is awesome.... Good work team i didn't think melee would be that sweeet... :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
whats a sweat video... but i cant se all of it the video just stands still just before that teleporting thing o_o

Best answers
yea that was me getting my ass whooped by freedom..... i hate that sometimes they punch you across the level then right when you stop flying backward they pop up on top of you then smash you down.... then i few into the lake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom