Piccolo and Cell regeneration ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One Question 2 ALL

my idea:
I think Piccolo and Cell must have an attack named "regeneration" ... during they make this attack they can't move themself and their health regenerates (very) slowly ... Their PL would be the same like before but stops decreasing ...

Not like in DMZ (regenerating permanently) ... i think this is a better solution for regenerating

How do you think about my suggestion ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master-Dorn:
i would add that it costs a lot of ki.
maybe ... this isn't important for me ...
this must decide others ...

but THX you are my opinion
PS (to Masterdorn): Clear your message boxes !!!

Best answers
I think its unfair and it isnt good for the gamebalance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regeneration sounds nice for the realism but it would ruin the gameplay, unless they would regenerate a little health every second or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan
Regeneration sounds nice for the realism but it would ruin the gameplay, unless they would regenerate a little health every second or so.
They won't programm a second DMZ ... (don't get angry moderators :))
I think that would be unfair ... If they havn't to do anything and regenerate ... that means they can power up and regenerate at the same time and the regeneration doesn't cost any ki ...
Bu maybe anybody is the same opinion like U ... good luck (me 2 :D )

CU @ll

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
A similar rate of regen to that of the medic in TFC surely wouldnt hurt would it? hmmm

Cheers

Best answers
Well, instead of regenerating hp, how about a move used by piccolo or cell that costs a lot of ki that when used, an animation of them tearing off one of their arms (as if it was damaged beyond repair) and then it regrowing back. Don't know if this is possible since this means having two models or something, one with the arm and one with out.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
nah it wud be weird then because there probably won't be any dismemberment..... mayb some cool animation of him powering up or perhaps just make him regenerate over time

Best answers
i think it would be a pretty good idea but it has to go very slowly.
and if it is for cell and piccolo, it has to be for Majin Buu too!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think it should be instant and regain all thier health, but cost a ****load of ki.

they usually use it as a surpirse so perhaps the attack first powers them up quietly and then they have like this burst around them and they regain health.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think while you doin the ki recharge thing you should regain health that wouldnt make it unbalanced unless the rate was far to high

Best answers
maybe u could make it so they can only use regeneration in their 1st form so u dont have some massively powerful perfect cell who keeps getting his health back I think that would make it more fair.Opinons?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it so you have to be still to regenerate and take the chance of being attacked from behind or something that would make it fair. Also if you do make it were you have to stand still I think the person's hp should raise about 4 every 4-5 seconds or something like that. Being able to move and regenerate is something I never seen in DBZ they always stood still just building enough energy to regenerate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ... phobius ... like i said it ...

1. No moving
  2. (very) slow regenerating
  3. (maybe) need a lot of KI (like Master-Dorn said)
  4. (maybe) first after the first transformation
    [/list=1]

anything else @ll ???
    Hey all ... maybe they'll code it (for Beta 2) if we collect enough posts ... that means

POST WHAT YOU CAN, IF YOU ARE FOR THE REGENERATION ... THX 2 @ll

CU @ll

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think should be like Cheeseman said, like the medic from TFC. Every character has some sort of an edge over hte others in someway so why not make Piccolo and Cell have it. Just dont give it to Buu cause from what ive heard he is insanely powerful.

*edit* I have seen all the episodes and know how they beat Buu. I was directing that to the Buu that is in ESF Beta 1.

And dosent buu die from the ....................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ... Buu is really powerful
his energy is nearly inexhaustible
It was really hard 2 beat him
is was a long fight ... a few days with changing enemies (enemies from Buu)
But finally they'll beat them ...

But I won't tell u how they beat him
I know that in America they havn't shown all episodes (Germany rulez !!! :D )

CU @ll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We dutch are just in Saiyaman Saga so indeed SHUT UP. :D

btw, i think its cool. yeh like medix. they can use this advantage if the chars are like Alpha. (k there not, but balance is not everyone the same stuff.)

Like heal and low gun but high gun and no heal. (very black and white said)

Best answers
I think each character or race should have a special "unique" attribute, but the team thinks otherwise because they feel it will make them unbalanced. I think it should work like this:

Cell and Piccolo: Regeneration

Could be passive (always regenerating health just very slowly) or used as an attack. I think it should use up all ki if its an attack, and it should fill up HP bar.

Saiyans: PL increase near death

When a saiyans HP goes 10 or below, his PL shoots up a certain percentage. So the higher the current PL state of the saiyan is the more increase there is.

Buu: When you kill him, he is blown to peices and if you don't destroy each peice in time, one of the peices will reform into Buu. You can only get the frag if you kill him, not if you blow him to peices. This happens only once a life to not be unbalanced.

Krillin: Speed burst

Couldn't think of anything else for Krillin, so I just now made this up. I guess it could be an attack. You use it, and his speed increases temporarily.

Yay my 150th post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom