Trunks' attacks

Best answers
I was just wondering about Trunks in beta 2. What are his attacks? I hope he still doesn't have Final Flash, because he never uses it and it is unique to Vegeta. He should have his Burning attack (He currently has it). While he charges it it would be cool to have him do his cool hand movements, and when it's ready to shoot he would put his fingers together in the diamond shape.

I also think the attack to replace the final flash should be his Finish Buster. He does this in a few of the DBZ fighting games, although I can't recall him ever using it in the show. He charges a huge ball in both hands above his head and throws it. It would be an uncontrollable attack and very powerfull.

Since he would only have 1 beam move if this is how his attacks would be, burning attack should be altered into a longer charging, more powerfull attack, especially since in Alpha it is basically the same as the generic beams they are giving each character.

And about his sword, is it special in any way or is it just a "coolness" factor with the same effects as melee?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they make energy beams (Ex. Kamehameha, Final Flash, etc...) easier to control. A little harder than DMZ but alot easier than it is now.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you meant Beta 1. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
umm he used the ff against tien?? did he not? in a movie tho right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope he doesnt use final flash.. theres rumors about it being in bojack movie 9, i watched the trunks and tien fight a few times in japanese.. and he never does the final flash attack

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh good idea... and will trunks have some sort of melee advantage? becoz his sword?

Best answers
This mod is based on the dbz epidsodes (less and less but it started out as based on the dbz episodes) so the attacks trunks uses in the movies aren't relevant, only his attacks in the episodes are important. I saw him use a beam attack against Goten in the World Tournament Saga.....so why don't use that one.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks will have the hissy fit attack and the running away like a little girl attack :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Deverz
trunks will have the hissy fit attack and the running away like a little girl attack

LMAO

Dont forget the "Break down and whinge like a 2 year old attack"

o_O

SERIOUSLY!

Just wait and see what attacks he gets, dont you guys understand the concept of a surprise? sheeesh :rolleyes:

Best answers
you gotta see the animation for his burning attack ill ask masta if i can show the video to you guys....

Scruffie

S
Myah... i want it!

Is trunk's sword a different attack from melee? Or what?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I replace trunks sword with the crowbar? Lol, I think the team has released enough! And if they tell you too much, there wont be any surprises once it comes out. I am assuming trunks sword isn't part of his melee, but a weapon on his own... but I don't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom