sorry if this is spaming but...

Best answers
anyone who is gonna play the beta has to have great reflexes because the way the movies showed they moved very fast and the moves looked deadly so correct me if im wrong but this game just might now be for certain people then....o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, u dont need quick reflexes, but it is very fast paced when u are using melee!! It also helps some if u have broadband, which I unfortunately dont, but u can still use melee reasonably well with 56g@y!!

Best answers
Yeah it looks WAY faster than the alpha but this is dbz and I don't remember them going as slow as they did in the alpha, so it should be that fast and I think they done an awesome job of making it so similar to dbz. Good Job Team :yes:

Best answers
Supreme Kai you're right that video rocked even if it did go that fast!!!!! It's really like dbz but you do need to powerup alot don't you??? Especially if you use the teleport so many times!!! Is this true??? PLzzzz answer....

Best answers
Yes...the ki cost for everything has gone up. In that movie, he does a lot of unneccessary powering up, probably to show you the powerup fx?? In any case though, the ki costs have gone up. Likewise, the amount of ki you recover while powering up has also been increased. :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
High paced is good :p And keep in mind, yeah, they can kill you a lot faster, but vice versa works too :p And I assume, like for any other game, there's gonna be a bit of a learning curve :p Just an example :p DOD seemed fast paced for the first week I played it. Then I stopped dieing and started doing a LOT of killing :p

In closing - Thank God it's faster, I felt like a granny in a rusty wheel chair before :p

-Karrde-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, in the alpha, the turbo flying speed should have been a minimum for the non-turbo flying speed! Speed is good, makes for more realism, and makes it more fast paced and exciting! Just hope its not to fast to see!

Best answers
Well, in order to see, you must visualize what the opponent will do, prepare for a teleport or flying kick thingy, like in video, get block up and ready if you think that, dont just use your eyes, use your mind .

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of blocks, that reminds me. I gotta wonder if blocks come up faster now because they seemed to come up really slow in Alpha 2.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom