sound

Best answers
In that gokuvsvegeta video what is that *** sound after goku blasts vegeta?

Best answers
Thats the end of the K wave sound Freedom used. I think its the K wave cuting through the air or a baby whale got blown up with vegeta.o_o

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*intercepts potential flame war*

It always makes me nervous when someone says something like that :p But in any case, I like them both (though that sound effect ont he japanese ones is just cool :p ). I like the japanese ones because they're original, but the american ones also sound good. (my issue with dubs many times isn't the VAs, but the script itself :p ) In any case, freedom rocks no matter what :p Anything he touches sounds exceptional :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
i like the AMERICAN ones cause i have grown up with them and are ust to hearing them. BUT HE SAID THERE WAS A JAP pack for the people who wanted it or is it hte english pack i dont know but its something like that

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I'll be using the japanese voices because they sound so much cooler and have better names.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well sometimes when i record the audio, the fps get's choppy and so does the sound, so i run it in the lowest resolution possible. This time however it did not work. I think, and i'm gonna go out on a stretch here, that the demo recorded some sort of fps lag or something.. maybe it almost crashed at that point or something. It bothered the hell out of me but i couldn't fix it.. sorry about the "***".

Best answers
I think:

Son-Goku German Voice
Cell English Voice
Krillen English Voice
Vegeta English Voice
Freezer Jap Voice
Son-Gohan German Voice
Piccolo English Voice
Trunks German Voice
Boo German Voice

Best answers
I think the charge sound it a little wierd... i havnet heard anything like that in dbz :p

Best answers
I dont' really care about the voices right now i'm sure there will be american sound packs out there somewhere at some point in time. I just want to know what that sound after Vegeta gets blasted is.

Best answers
Originally posted by Abrophis
I think:

Son-Goku German Voice
Cell English Voice
Krillen English Voice
Vegeta English Voice
Freezer Jap Voice
Son-Gohan German Voice
Piccolo English Voice
Trunks German Voice
Boo German Voice

Ehehe german voices ? Oh please...

I like the american ones, but they change all the time :/

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
I think the charge sound it a little wierd... i havnet heard anything like that in dbz :p
im talking about the powerup sound... :\

Best answers
hehehe i dont gotta deal with the esf soudns cuz i make my own! ;-). i download episodes with the soudns i need and overwrite the sounds files. I also overwrited vegeta with Vegito and gave him the Final Kamehameha, Big Bang Kamehameha and some other attack that i can rememebr

Best answers
nobody answered my question yet. what is that thing that sounds like a baby whale dieing?

Best answers
ooook, i can't stay quiet any longer. It's as though all you people do is watch the wanna-be dbz ... the english version :D
First of all, there IS a german version of dbz ;)
Second, japanesese sounds are a lot better, you people who like english version are weird ^_^
Finally, that charge sound is in a lot of various blasts in Japanese version of dbz.

/flame off :)

Best answers
japanese sounds are the best, but i like the german voice of trunks

and the german goku voice makes a rough sound when he charges a kamehameha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom