Beams Need to Be faster

Best answers
When i Play Esf the beams r really slow and people easily dodge them and also i think when u detonate ur beam u need to make the blast radius smal lcause when did people in dbz detonate their beam to kill people cause i hate beams who fire beams at u then detonate and kill u C.Annoying anyways beams need to be faster and maybe when they detonate the blast radius would be smaller

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The next version of ESF. Beta 1. Will be much more melee based, just like the series. And melee itself is almost ridiculously fast.

I'm not all that sure about the next versions beam speeds, but from what have heard/read, which could easily be false, you cannot detonate your beam in the next version,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cannot detonate your beam in the next version
and this may also be wrong but i read that you can't detonate in a ps and only while in a ps

Best answers
I'm pretty sure that you can still detonate your beams, just not during a powerstruggle. I also hear you are invulnerable to outside attacks during a powerstruggle (thank god) so no more cheap killing during PS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can only block a beam if nothing else is afecting it like another beam engauged in a ps or a ball in a... well ps....

u also cant fire and drop :F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom