Vegeta's dies too fast!

Best answers
In the new melee video, Vegeta dies in two melee hits and one not fully charged kamehameha, and both Vegeta and Goku were of similar PL (I am guessing since they are both SSJ). I was just hoping that beta 1 will have longer lasting fights than in alpha and in the melee video, since as we all know, in the show fights last pretty damn long (although I am not requesting fights to be as long as them, of course, I just don't think you should be able to die in 1 ki attack.) Now, I am assuming that Vegeta was at full health in the vid, which I could be wrong about. If he wasn't at full health than just ignore this. I just hope that fights will last a little longer (at least two ki attack hits). And just wondering, around how much damage does one melee attack do?

Best answers
Actually some of the fights in DBZ are short even though they seem long cause of the speed they fight at and stuff.

but ya longer fights are needed/wanted/requested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible that Vegeta was a full health because the melee brought him down some, then Goku fired an almost fully charged Kame at him!! Then they powerstruggled, and Vegeta lost so the power of the two beams combined when they came back at him!! Thats what killed him!!

Best answers
Yeah, it can take 2 1/2 days to watch a "5 minute fight" in dragon ball z.

I just dont understand how they can fight that fast but talk normally... do they stop moving at the speed of sound to talk? If not, and they are talking as fast as they fight, what does it sound like to others? It's it a giant slur of a thousand words? What, tell me, I'm curious. If they see all those explosions at once from 2 people fighting, what do their voices do... I personally think they stop moving to talk.

Oh yeah, and vegeta dies too fast. And when he ment the fights arent support to be that short, he ment that the person isnt suppose to die that quickly. Short fights in dbz only result in one person with dirt all over the face and a torn sleeve (if that).

It's the LONG fights that end in a death or another episode of nothing but talk.

Best answers
Not to mention the extra damage he would've received if he hit the ground :) Also, if you get in a powerstruggle and lose, the damage from the struggle adds into the beams and multiplies the damage. So Vegeta was probably about 80 health but lost the stuggle, which is what finished him :)

Best answers
OK thats true, I forgot to factor in the powerstruggle. In the shows powerstruggles are devastating, so yeah, that works.

Best answers
I love PS's they are SOOO cool and then BOOM who one?

the good guy of caorse they always do,those rat *******s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
Yeah, it can take 2 1/2 days to watch a "5 minute fight" in dragon ball z.

I just dont understand how they can fight that fast but talk normally... do they stop moving at the speed of sound to talk? If not, and they are talking as fast as they fight, what does it sound like to others? It's it a giant slur of a thousand words? What, tell me, I'm curious. If they see all those explosions at once from 2 people fighting, what do their voices do... I personally think they stop moving to talk..

its a tv show dont matter :F

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
In the new melee video, Vegeta dies in two melee hits and one not fully charged kamehameha, and both Vegeta and Goku were of similar PL (I am guessing since they are both SSJ). I was just hoping that beta 1 will have longer lasting fights than in alpha and in the melee video, since as we all know, in the show fights last pretty damn long (although I am not requesting fights to be as long as them, of course, I just don't think you should be able to die in 1 ki attack.) Now, I am assuming that Vegeta was at full health in the vid, which I could be wrong about. If he wasn't at full health than just ignore this. I just hope that fights will last a little longer (at least two ki attack hits). And just wondering, around how much damage does one melee attack do?
Melee hits are powerful, and how do you know it wasnt fulll charged? kame's could charge faster now :\

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5mins could strech out into like 2 weeks isnt that how long goku a freeza took?

anyway, teh beta is alot more brutal then the alpha :p

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834

Melee hits are powerful, and how do you know it wasnt fulll charged? kame's could charge faster now :\
They aren't all that powerful. And you need to get away from the Alpha mindset that you need to charge a full K-Wave everytime. Even the smallest, quickest K-Wave you get off will do a fair amount of damage. (Assuming the pl's are around yours of course)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
making battles last for longer wouldn't neccassarily be good because as far as I know esf is a deathmatch game?? this would slow down the pace and stuff and make it tedious

Best answers
I don't see how it would slow down the game at all, save for the fact that people would have fewer frags. You still gain powerlevel for hitting people, not only kills, so it isn't like it's going to be harder to gain powerlevel, and I don't see how it would effect the pace of the gameplay...

Best answers
make a movie with Shenlog and Vegeta plz. I think its funny :)

Best answers
They arent going to change 1 thing you dont like to make you happy, why? Cuz they are too far...stop slowin em down...

Best answers
i was wondering what happens when someone uses a melee attack but their target is blocking?

Dont suppose by any chance the person gets grabbed and thrown off in some direction? (that would be cool)

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont take as much damage and u do get smacked away... simple as that

Best answers
He didn't only get the kamehameha on his face but also his one final flash..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom