Hope this doesnt Happen

Best answers
Looking at the vid it looks like players are faster and you can teleport more times than usual. If the energy waves arnt easier to control than maybe some people will turn the game into "DODGE THE BEAMS" If this happends the game wont be as fun :(

I am pretty sure most people will try to make PS' because they rock! but there might be those anoying people that make the game anoying

What do u think?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first of all, beams are pretty simple to control, and the explosion radius has been increased.
Also, we plan to put a limit on teleport so you cant do it 5/6 times in a row(which by then, you will be out of KI)

Best answers
instead of making the Telaporters cost a hella alot just make it norm amount and just put a cap on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy both will be in they do take alot and u wont be able to do them one after another... it just hasnt been put in yet

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
instead of making the Telaporters cost a hella alot just make it norm amount and just put a cap on it
Teleporting takes less then the alpha. Also, didnt i just say that in my above post?

Best answers
Originally posted by ScavengeR
Oh, so that's why he had to power up so much
No, it doesn't take that long to power back up...he probably did it for the looks :p

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just remember beta is way different then alpha. As for this teleporting issue it sounds interesting in what their doing with it. I'm glad a lot of this "cheap" stuff is getting fixed so players don't complain about it. Also I'm not even sure if they used anything from alpha to be honest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well some of the sprites are the same but other than that its all new

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah cool. I'm glad they were able to dig some scrap some out of alpha.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

Teleporting takes less then the alpha. Also, didnt i just say that in my above post?
the mysterious PCjoe quoted me "im special"

no anyway you said no remark about cost of telporting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, we plan to put a limit on teleport so you cant do it 5/6 times in a row(which by then, you will be out of KI)

i think it says soemthing about ki cost there :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to stand still eventually, and you don't want to be out of ki when a beam is coming for you. It really isn't much of a problem, even the best of the dodgers have to stop and make a stand eventually.

Failing that, nail them with a Kamehameha, the radius is nice and big when fully charged. :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
You have to stand still eventually, and you don't want to be out of ki when a beam is coming for you. It really isn't much of a problem, even the best of the dodgers have to stop and make a stand eventually.

Failing that, nail them with a Kamehameha, the radius is nice and big when fully charged. :p
Problem is, if you miss and they decide to nail you, you will be outta ki and then you will be screwed ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

Problem is, if you miss and they decide to nail you, you will be outta ki and then you will be screwed ;)
So, life's a wild ride. Buy a ticket and strap your ass in. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So don't miss ;P

I'm glad teleport and some other bugs will be fixed :p There were too many cheap things to avoid getting yourself killed in a PS :p Ppl dropping out of flight, etc :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
i think u should be able to teleport 3/4 times per minute (teleport has its own energy bar) and that the beams shoudl be evenly matched for example vegeta's final flash at full power cna destroy everything else every toher character has
vegetas big bang attack should be given a trail and it shouldn't be so powerful so those cheap ppl dont shoot em at you like 10 times per min and kill u every time i also think that you shouldn't be able to shoot a beam then push fly to drop away from it so the ps goes on but there aren't ppl behind the beams to take the damage at the end

Best answers
Welll mystic, it WONT happen. that would take too much work. plus its fine the way it is. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom