melee powerstruggle

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a while back, i heard pcjoe say somtin about a melee powerstruggle. i was wondering if this IS actually gona be in the game and if so, how does it work?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything it would be a power grapple were they grab each others hands and just power up backing them up like in the Cell vs Goku fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I hope they put in a melee ps, that would be rad!

Although i'd be perfectly content withought it, just as long as it leives up to expectations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phobius
If anything it would be a power grapple were they grab each others hands and just power up backing them up like in the Cell vs Goku fight.
yup mr preacher ur right thats what joe wants to do

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course I am right.
(Joe told me in another thread where I said this exact samething haha)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe well joe told me INGAME so ha at u XD

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh.

Back to the topic

Yes a Melee powerstruggle would be nice but I wonder how it would be implemented. Maybe something in like DBZ Super Budoden 3 for Snes when you punch each other at the same time you go into a melee lock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy i think hes gonna do it so if too people do a swoop at each other they go into a melee struggle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A swoop? What's that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something to do with melee

theres a pic of buu doing a swoop on the main page :F

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know...........that wasn't of much of an explanation. *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dont be waiting for nothing from me

Best answers
In reality, you probably know only about 10% on how the Beta works right now. Which is good, cause that's exactly where we want you to be :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite accually, its a nothing type of thing since i never programmed it in yet:) I still have to tweak soem weapons i implented the other day, then i can start on melee powerstruggling...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think there should be an animated fight with Kicks and Punches as you struggle, with the loser getting the business end of a meteor attack.

(Think Legend of the Super Saiyan for the SNES :))

Although the power grapple idea is supa sexy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I still think there should be an animated fight with Kicks and Punches as you struggle, with the loser getting the business end of a meteor attack.
thats wut i was thnikin, and when u lose u get pushed back, and when ur winning u push the opponent back

Best answers
Although the power grapple idea is supa sexy.
i cant belive i hered the words grapple and sexy in the same sentence:fight:(unless its female mud wresling...)

but yeah it whould be sweet if there was a animated fight between players and depending who is winning the PS they move in the loosing opponets direction. if that were implemented then i think a nice touch would be for the camara to to slowly rotate around the players, or maby if it backs up onto a wall there could be a mark left behind from where they have been punched into the wall(maby even a little blood) :D

thats a tall order, but it would be very, very nice indeed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bad the half life engine can't support map changes much beacuse it would be cool if during on the ground under you wold begin to go down sort of like in the begininng of the cell vs goku fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom