why no tien

Best answers
i don't want to be a **** but why no tien. tien is reallly powerful did u see what he did to cell 2 transformation he just keep enery blasting him in to the ground. he is kool cause he has reallly powerful attacks like his triangle attack and his split form and solar flare. plus in the bow jacks movie tien was beating trunks until he went ssj. and then trunks just hit him in to the water.

if u think Tien is to weak your wrong cuase for christ sake u have krillin in there. please but him in there me and all my friends want tien to be in the game he will make it complete

thank u for lessoning to me i hope u condiser what i said and sorry for the bad spelling

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah tien or any of the ginyu force would be cool, but they already have stated who is in the next version.

they might add him or someone in later releases.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that there is any chance that u will ever see Tien in ESF!! Sorry, they are just focusing on the predominant characters of DBZ!!

BTW, avoid double posting like that!! Just use the edit button!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
yeah tien or any of the ginyu force would be cool, but they already have stated who is in the next version.

they might add him or someone in later releases.
the ginyu force are unspeakably ghey why have them, plus their weak as all hell

Best answers
Tien sucks, all he's worried about is how big chaozu's butthole is
:p

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is alright but he's not a big character in the show. I really have not seen him kill anyone big like Freeza, Vegeta, Nappa and so on.

Also I hope to see Android 18 in the game she would be the first DBZ chick either her or videl.

Best answers
18 would be super cool. wife would play more then. and 17 is my hero so :) krillen never beat anyone major either. but he is consider i main. so :0

Best answers
well krillen played a HUGE role in DB, and he played just as much of a part in early DBZ as gohan did.

the androids have their own saga, so they are just as important as cell/frieza.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Krillin killed 6 Saibamen with 1 attack.

2. He is the result of Goku's transformation.

3. He sacrafices his life a few times.

So I would consider him a big part of the Dragon Ball series because without him things would not lead to what they have gotten too.

Best answers
actually krillen only kills 4, and then piccolo blows one up with his mouth beam and another blew himself up on yamcha

Best answers
tien is very important, maybe just as much as krillin. he saved dende and gohan's life from Super Buu wen buu was trying to kill em. he used his trui beam and sent buu's beam that woulda kileld both gohan dende satan the the puuppy. Tien was a major part of the nappa fight also and he held cell transformation 2 back a long time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien had a super small role in dbz i mean compare his screen time to krillins... and its clear why he isnt in...

and he doesnt even kill anything... he couldnt stop cell.. or nappa.. or buu.. or any of them all he could do was toss himself at them and act like a big lead weight and slow them down... hardly a usefull charater

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom