Homing attacks

Best answers
Would piccolo,vegeta and krillen have their homing attacks ? cause itd be cool where

piccolo can fire his Very powerful homing balls krillen can fire his Kakusan Ha beam and when u press fire they turn into homing balls and for vegeta well he can use it liek a ki blast he just fires loadsa of his weak homing balls and when he press fire they all guide into people or maybe u could target people with the scouter or something :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it hasn't been mentioned what the homing attacks are but i can gurantee you that in the old site one of the dev journals had pictures of homing attacks so if not this then th next release

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think their will be homing attacks unless Piccolo has a scatter shot which he used on Android 17 in the Android Saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on their pics you can see already that Vegetas KiBlast will follow the enemy !!!
I don't know how good they'll make these KiBlasts ... but i think it's a good idea, because in Alpha you never hit anybody with KiBlasts ... (nearly never)

Best answers
Right now only krillen has homing blasts, they named it the scatter shot. The pic has vegeta firing them because they didn't have the krillin model finished when they were testing out the attack. Piccolo is also supposed to have his homing balls but I read in MIRC that there is a major bug involving them. So I guess if they fix the bug it will be in beta 1 if not then next release.

Best answers
Err...Piccolo has the Scatter Shot and Krillen has the Scatter Beam. Both attacks work, both home, and Vegeta does not have a homing attack. Get yo fact's straight :p

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the ESF team can control their beams like perfectly, making it look like its a homing attack. Check out mastasurf's dev journal for the gohan kame hame ha attack his beam control was awesome in it.

Nighthawk I want too see you're beam controlling sometime I bet you're better then most others :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can go through the undersides of thoes tower things on mtside :D

alot tougher than doing around a mountain XD

Best answers
How did he make the beam come torwards him without turning his whole body? (I'm referring to the Gohan kame video).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the way the beam movement system works...

u will see wha ti mean when its out... cause its kind of hard to explain

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why no just make a seperate set of controls for moving beams.

ive seen those beams to some crazy ****, including side strafing in one or two cases/

cna you make the trail an actual energy trail that will hurt players?

btw, would it be possible to add a small view that is kinda like a missile cam in the corner of teh screen whenever you launch a controllable attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
side starfing kamehameha lol
why would you want a missle cam? that would make it lag more i'm guessing and more importantly it would make it even more BUGGY and LONGER to release the beta

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats good too hear Nighthawk. You should drop by IRC sometime chat with some people I've never met ya yet and I want to meet the team who is bringing us beta.
:D

Best answers
I hope you guys make the beams themselves not just the beamheads do some damage. Because it's kind of dumb how players can move through the beams without any effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(a beam)
===============0
^ this part^

he means that part

cause it doesnt hurt people when they move into it

Best answers
Vegeta doesnt have Homing attacks ? well what were those homing ki balls he used on buu....

he launched like 100 off em then clenched his fist just like piccolo and they all flew into buu but buu used a shield to knock em away

Best answers
That's basically the same attack Piccolo used against Android 17. When we say Vegeta doesn't have a homing attack, we mean in the beta, not the series :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom