Frieza attacks

Best answers
Well as I understand it Frieza in beta 1 will have 3 attacks and 1 transformation. Frieza disk, death ball, and finger laser. I heard the finger laser was redone so I don't know exactly what I'm working with here, but here goes anyway. I think, if freiza's 100% power form is ever implemented after beta 1 (the one where he gets really buff), he should unlock an improved death ball move. He does this against ssj goku when goku is in the lake and frieza puts his finger up and creates a tiny ball, the tiny ball then instantly grows about 10 times larger, then a second later it instantly grows about 5 times larger than that, and then about 3 times larger, etc. It would just be an improved deathball with a cool animation. If 100% freiza form is never implemented, then he should unlock it when he is in his final form.

I also think a move that could be added, although I haven't exactly worked out how it would work, is his slash attack. He slashes and it sends out a sharp arc of energy that can cut through anything (he does it and it practically splits the planet in half). Just thought it would be a pretty unique move and worth trying to get in. And just wondering if he has any beams besides the generic one in beta1?

Oh, and is his death ball animation fixed in beta 1? He is supposed to put his finger above his head and charge up a large ball, but you all know that so I'll shut up now. :D

Best answers
Great ideas, but if the team were to make this mod identical to dbz, it would be no fun. That is the reason i'm saying that the death ball shouldn't be friggin' huge and that the slash attack shouldn't be in. Imagine the abuse!! Unless, of course, the slash was slow or ovious...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just watched the ep with the death ball and that would be cool i think a gigantic ball that charged a bit faster and stuff would be awesome

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza for melee should have a tail attack instead of kicking it should be him using his tail it would be soo much better.

I also like you're idea about the death ball but the attack would be huge and take up half the map heh.

Best answers
Well it doesn't have to be as big as the one in the show, that one is a little TOO big. How about just 10 times bigger than the deathball he uses currently. (Same for Goku's spirit bomb).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom