Bfp

Best answers
Hey guys i'm new to the forums and i know this has nothing to do with ESF but i was just wondering because i have Windows 2000 Pro. and i can't play BFP because it requires Open GL i check around and it says its only compatible with Windows 98 or 95 does anyone know a site where i can download Open GL for Windows 2000 or XP if so please link me the site i would really appericiate it thanks a lot.

Best answers
you really should be tring to ask the ppl at BFP about htis but still. Anyways if im right BFP is a halflife mod so try making sure your HL is already set to openGL by checking out the config files in the HL/BFP directory cause XP should already have Open GL on it cause my XP does and it was shipping in Xmas 2001 (just in case they changed anything damn MS :\ )

ohh hope that helped.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF its for Quake 3 Arena... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BFP is a mod for Quake 3!! It does work with Windows 2k Pro, and I don't believe that you have to download anything special to make it compatible!! It always worked fine for me straight from the original installer!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since this is not the bfp-forum and i want to prevent flaming, i just close this thread

get your help in the bfp-forum ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom