Wall jump/boosts

Best answers
I think it would be cool if you were flying torwards a wall and right as you touch the wall and you press jump, your character should rocket in the oposite direction about two times as fast as normal fly speed is for a short distance giving you a boost. This would be a good surpise attack for people chasing you as you run into a wall, boost off of it, and give them a taste of melee in the face.

Also, when you begin moveing in whatever direction it is you want and you hold a certain key, you should dash in that direction for a very short distance. Just enough distance to quickly dodge an incoming attack, and it should be again about 2 times as fast as normal speed. If this is done on the ground a bunch of PCJoe's dust particle system should blow off in the opposite direction the player moves (Dust should also go where you wall jump). It should use signicantly less ki than teleporting but move about half as far as teleporting travels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice thought but i think in the end it wouldnt be used enough to be a valuable use of time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I especially like the wall jump idea... it could be used to encourage people to use melee more. Good idea! And it's used in the series sometimes, too.

I don't really understand the second idea, though...

Best answers
If they keep making it easier to dodge attacks than noone would get hit and it would suck! The wall jump is a good idea but going off the ground fast isnt........in my opinion :)

Best answers
Yeh i agree with raven the wall jump is a good idea. But the dashing when you start to move in a direction isn't that good. It makes it too easy to dodge attacks.

Best answers
Yeah, if you want to dodge an attack, use teleport. Or if you're manly enough, block struggle the beam.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
as it stands a ki blast would be better, those things are ****ing strong.

and melee sucks, nobody, not even hercules, punches that slow.

Scruffie

S
I don't like the melee either. It's slow, badly animated, the camera angles are just awful, and I have to again say, it looks SLOW.

I'm sure the control system is fine though.

Ummm, guys, why are you all looking at me like that? Guys?o_o

Best answers
I hope you are referring to the alpha melee because if you've seen the beta 1 melee movies they are FAR from being "slow" or useless. Melee now knocks people back and its easier to hit people with it because you move so fast when you use melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The wall jump would be cool, but I'm not to sure about the other one.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here comes Suggestion Ruiner to ruin the day!!!!
*batman theme plays in background*

Hmm.............
I guess the first idea could work. I just dont understand how it would help any. And about the second idea..... WHAT DO YOU THINK TELEPORT IS THERE FOR?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why wall jump when u can fly...

Best answers
If you read it said if you fly into a wall and hit jump at the right time it will launch you in the opposite direction at 2 times normal flying speed for a short distance giving you a slight boost. It could be used to dodge attacks, as a surprise melee attack, or just for fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u could just use turbo and boost :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
I think it would be cool if you were flying torwards a wall and right as you touch the wall and you press jump, your character should rocket in the oposite direction about two times as fast as normal fly speed is for a short distance giving you a boost. This would be a good surpise attack for people chasing you as you run into a wall, boost off of it, and give them a taste of melee in the face.

Also, when you begin moveing in whatever direction it is you want and you hold a certain key, you should dash in that direction for a very short distance. Just enough distance to quickly dodge an incoming attack, and it should be again about 2 times as fast as normal speed. If this is done on the ground a bunch of PCJoe's dust particle system should blow off in the opposite direction the player moves (Dust should also go where you wall jump). It should use signicantly less ki than teleporting but move about half as far as teleporting travels.
for the second idea... THATS CALLED TELEPORTING FOO!

Best answers
As for the dashing, it is different from a teleport. If you've ever played any megaman X games, I'm talking about something like that type of dash only it works forward left back and right. It does not move as far or as fast as a teleport and it takes less ki than a teleport. And 2 times as fast as normal speed is too fast now that I think about it. Probably like 50-75% faster than normal speed is more like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so we would need yet another key...

theres already like 10 esf only keys we dont need mroe

Best answers
It could be like crouch and jump or something. Hold crouch and press jump when holding a direction.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres already something on duck+jump

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom