Hurry up

Best answers
Everybody under stands about the bugs but they will take a long time to crush To speed things up you should defenatly relese a list of bugs some where and ask for assistance i know a lot of friends that will be able to help with a few bugs

-=G_uTe_R=-

Best answers
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no.

bugless game=fun game
they have so many bad bugs right now, the server would crash every 5 minutes :p
also, what do you mean by friends that can help? If you mean test, it wont happen

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rather have a working beta then a buggy all crapped out beta. I want a game were if I shoot a beam the server does not crash heh. I also bet once beta is release users are going to find little bugs and put them in here.

Also I'm watching this thread so please no flaming or spamming.

Best answers
Yeah no bugs would definately be better o_o *Gets flashback from 1st alpha and runs away screaming*

Best answers
Thnx for the help...but we don't need it. As of yesterday, the server crashing bug has been squashed :) We don't have many bad bugs Sonic, don't know where you got that from...we've fixed the one bug that has caused all the problems and now ESF is crash free! Well, there goes another update that most ppl won't see, but I can say that I posted one :) BTW, don't ask for it to be released now, because we still have some loose ends to tie up. Bottles up!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad too hear this Nighthawk you guys keep doing a bang up job on Beta. We want too see a 100% bug free or close too it beta with some sweet transformations and attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant have a 100% bug free game... never gonna happen theres always gonna be some bugs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
u cant have a 100% bug free game... never gonna happen theres always gonna be some bugs
He said: "We want too see a 100% bug free or close too it beta with some sweet transformations and attacks."

So he didn't say he wanted it 100% bug free... I think he knows that that can't be done. 100% bug free is completely impossible.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh you're right I did not imply a bugless beta but something close to it like no huge server crashing bugs or clipping bugs.

Best answers
it really pays to read every thread under the sun since u can gather all these tid bits of information and she the power of the beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

He said: "We want too see a 100% bug free or close too it beta with some sweet transformations and attacks."

So he didn't say he wanted it 100% bug free... I think he knows that that can't be done. 100% bug free is completely impossible.

i knew that... i was seeing if u were alert and aware o_o

Best answers
yer we have waited a year and even more and we all want a perfect beta so wats a little bit more time and even when they say there finshed theres about a month of beta testing

IF U WAIT, IT WILL COME and its coming like a train so get ready to catch it MAN!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guter
the team told you what they think about your idea and everythings else that will follow now is just spam/flam

CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom