It's probably been said....

Best answers
I know this all has probably been said before, I'm just too dang lazy to read the rest of the suggestions... but I've played ESF... and I've played some mod for Q3.. yeah I know this is ESF and not the Mod for Q3 so dont bs me :tired: anyway... the mod for Q3 I especially liked there movements, Swift, the jump was really nice, like you did flips and you could just keep jumping and stuff it was awesome, the high your plevel the high you could jump, the faster you moved... it was nice, even though their beams and attacks sucked arse, which is ESFs good side I think... the attacks are awesome... very well done, but the movements just didn't impress me...

Best answers
Bah too lazy to go out and buy Q3 and gave up trying to convert JK2 to play Q3 mods

man JK2 went by so quick i only got to play it 2 months before it went out of style and boring

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u just say bfp instead of saying "that one q3a mod" :p

its not like anyone doesnt know what ur talking about

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
theres another dbz quake3arena mod, other than bid for power.

btw the reason funimation hasnt shut down esf yet is because, and i quote, "Earths special forces is so far off from what Dragon Ball Z is that they might as well be basing it on another program completely, and the same goes for Dragon Mod Z"

trust me, im not bull****ting you, they actually told me that.

once again i say:

Dragonballz:

1.fast movement
2.tons of martial arts
3.big beams and destroyable landscape and planets

ESF:

1.moving slower than an arthritic turtle
2.im not even going to comment on the melee combat, the language needed is much to bad for me
3.wimpy ass beams and static landscapes that are much smaller than they could be and cause tons of lag.

*who is THEY? Dood, shut your piehole, your more full of crap than a sewage processing plant, do the forum a a favour........Disappear *
Cheeseman

Best answers
It is funny how you constantly diss ESF when all you have played is alpha. If you have been keeping up with the mod at all you would have alreadry realized that melee is now upgraded, you move fast as hell, and the maps are the biggest half life maps you will ever see (with the .25 scale down).

Best answers
I agree... but disagree... ya the previews and stuff do look nice... but unless your a tester we haven't really gotten to play yet... please drive through...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=shadow=-tpf-
theres another dbz quake3arena mod, other than bid for power.

btw the reason funimation hasnt shut down esf yet is because, and i quote, "Earths special forces is so far off from what Dragon Ball Z is that they might as well be basing it on another program completely, and the same goes for Dragon Mod Z"

trust me, im not bull****ting you, they actually told me that.

yeah im sure toryiama just droped down ur chimney and discussed dbz with u... :rolleyes:

and isnt bfp the only dbz q3a game out???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
look, i play tribes2. the maps go on for infinity.

i actually crashed because my distance counter overflowed at one point.

with the mouse mode server plugin, i know waht its like.

and no, there was another one besides bid for power. btw bid for power wasnt shut down, niether was generations arena.

Best answers
I believe the other mod is dragon ball quake. But I could be wrong.o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah

and u have played the beta? no

well neither have i
SPAM:S

SOS(savior of strength)
QDB(quakedragonball)

what do they run off i think SOS is Q3 but im not sure which quake QDB is i guess its Q3 even tho Q3 is ghey

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u know since ive visited the future and all ive played the beta... it isnt much better than... well i say... its the ****.. too bad for u ppl that havent visited the future...
ok to get on topic... i do like the part where your pl goes up u move faster and jump higher.. (no doubt your attacks are stronger) will something liek taht be on the beta?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=shadow=-tpf- I would like too see you create a game mod like ESF. I've been told if you have nothing nice too say don't say it at all thats what you should do. Once beta is released its going too be awesome till then I would keep you're stupid comments to yourself.

Best answers
Lol. Maps that are smaller than they can be?? I can say for the other alpha mappers, but I know all of Zero's maps were as large as you could get in worldcraft. And we've continued that tradition into the Beta as well :) And I think the biggest HL maps you will find will actually be on HL Rally, since their scale down is smaller than ours but I don't know if they use all of WC or not...but I'm guessing they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom