Freedom Vegeta's music

Best answers
yah its pretty cool but is lanethan going to help ESF with the music or did he go off and finall killed himself like he was ranting about some time ago

what did you use for the music

Best answers
/me claps for freedoms idea, music is great for transformations, keep it up man.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if you heard this one but when Cell is in his perfect form they play that sweet music when he does something bad. If I can find a clip of it I'll send you it freedom I think it would be an awesome addition.

Best answers
i think they have to make there own music i may be wrong but i think the have to map it

Best answers
Ahem... I dont want to upset anyone or freedom but unless uve paid Bruce Faulconer, the creator of that music and the composer of the dbz tv shows music, ure not allowed to legally use it... thats the 10 second sample clip from his site aint it
sorry ppl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who gives a crap, and anyway its not against the law until ya get caughto_o

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link does not work. Also do you know how copyrighted stuff works? I think not. If they are using this and putting there name on the song then ya but unless its the original name from the site theres no problem just too inform you. I've been through all these legal and illegal crap. GamesNET gets hit with this crap everyday and I have not seen GamesNET Sued yet heh.

Do not start flaming in this thread because I know it will happen. Just reply maturely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D That's a great idea Freedom. I hope that esf is going to make it's own music for transformations

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah I love that idea!!
One question, If you decide not to install the mp3's will you also turn down that transform music or.............

Best answers
I think this is great freedom, it will add that certain something to transformations! (BTW, I suggested this a while back but you probably just didn't see it).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freedom are all sounds for the beta done?

Best answers
did you read his dev journal???? hes still got cells sounds to do and music.....

Sound Artist
Best answers
It is Bruce's music, i was planning on giving total credit for his work. As for copyright, everything is copyrighted. Those DBZ images on your sigs, are owned by Funimation/Toei. It's rather unlikely that they will come to your door with lawyers packing.
Either way there is going to be tranny music:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom