Crouching in Air

Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
:idea: when you crouch in air it should show you flying down wit one leg streched out and other bent instead of the regular stance when going down.

Best answers
i think ti could be to change the flying modes.

when u crouch u fly fighting speed, and without it u fly travelling speed like in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not just have so you could move at traveling speed while in fighting mode. Make much more sense for a fast paced game. :rolleyes:

That way everyone is happy.

Best answers
i'm with Dorn on this, make it a change of flyingmodes, so you can move, slowly, and lose ki slower, or get soem back slowly.

Best answers
:\ i dont mean crouching in the air i mean what i said on my post

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we know wut u mean, u mean when u press crouch u go down wiut ur leg streched oout like a fag

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he meant when you are flying and you press crouch and you begin to fly down. He wants that to look different. I think it would be a good addition.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
quake style flying.

jump haves you go up duck amkes you go down.

so this way you dont hit the duck key trying to go under an attack and then end up going the speed of a snail due to ducking.

Best answers
in alpha i used duck and jump a lot while flying even though it went slower than normal flying it was still more useful than looking up or down and going forwards i think making duck or jump in the air fast would be a great addition

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every tryed shutting fly off isntead of ducking :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
every tryed shutting fly off isntead of ducking :rolleyes:
yea i do that, its alot faster then ducking lol

unless ur an idiot and dont turn it back on and hit the flooro_o

Tep go splat:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats gonna be fixed up in the beta :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ever tried flying with airaccelerate set to -99999?

oh god that was scary.

could you please remove the ki tax from flying? i mean peaple do it so much in the show that its like a second nature to them.

even when they didnt have any ki (right after the spirit bomb in the frieza saga) they could still fly.

maybe instead you could make it so your ki doesnt recharge naturally while flying, and you have to powerup to do it.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=shadow=-tpf- that is really a dumb idea. You need to use you're ki when you fly except if you're an android but thats different. Maybe they could drop the number it goes down every second you're flying.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
phobius, how did you ever get ot be a moderator.

form what i have seen so far you are in no way mature enough to handle the power thats been givin to you.

every idea that you personally dont like you shoot down saying that it is "Stupid, and useless" and tag on some lame excuse.

so why dont you get down off your high horse of egotisticality and start admitting when your wrong.

it is NOT a stupid idea, and furthermore it is msot definetly NOT useless.

how many times in teh show did you see them lose ki from flying.

hell, they even recharged there ki while flying.

its ebcause they dont use up ki to fly, the fact that they have it is enough to let them fly.

its easier because they have more but still, it doesnt take any like an attack does.

even bulma could fly if they bothered to teach her how.

really, know what the **** your talking about before you try to attack it.

like gohan said "find your ki, and then use it to hold you off the ground"

it doesnt use it up, it doesnt stop it from recharging, it simply uses it.

and even if it did use up ki, it wouldnt do it NEARLY as fast as it does now.

it would be around 1 ki every 5 seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=shadow=-tpf-
phobius, how did you ever get ot be a moderator.

form what i have seen so far you are in no way mature enough to handle the power thats been givin to you.

every idea that you personally dont like you shoot down saying that it is "Stupid, and useless" and tag on some lame excuse.

so why dont you get down off your high horse of egotisticality and start admitting when your wrong.

DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO A MOD LIKE THIS >:/

EVER!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
they arent G-d's, there just normal peaple with the responsibilty of keeping the peace.

just because phobiuos is a mod doesnt give him the right to act all high and mighty like that, and then be free of any response.

above all he is still human and that means that he can be (insert whatever above post was here) just like anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom