thoughts on the pics...... post here

Retired
Best answers
let us know what ya think......

p.s. mwuahahaha i posted first

p.s.s. yeah im an ass

Best answers
First of all, i would like to say great job. Looks great. The skinning job looks really good with exception with the wrinkles on his butt? hehe

Only problem i can see is his face kinda looks fat, but aside from that looks marvelous.

New map rocks too! Love the earth effect below.

P.S. acutally i posted this at 13 mins before zero in the models section, but im a good sport so i deleted it

:p

EDIT:When i said the face looks kinda fat, i meant more of, the way it forms towards the chin looks funny. Other than that the model rocks.

Best answers
those are sweet pics

so u can fly off the sides of the lookout and under that would be cool. and the timecamber is there as well man that must be huge or maybe its different not

ps ZERo is that u and your guitar !!!! i like the mustrus

ps again but i looked at the pics again and it looks like Vegeta has no next or is it just me

Best answers
Vegetan and lookout looks great.. And another bug bites the dust yay:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great pics....... and LiL Goten that sig is way to big over 800Kb

Best answers
Nah that vegeta model looks awesome to me!

And the kami lookout map looks ****ing sweet but I thought it was a day map because in those screenshots with freeza in them its a day map or is there both like in firearms how they have a day/dusk/night map for sd_durandal?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
is it possible to like change from day and all that during the game? or wud it require a map change?

Best answers
Map - Amazing

Model - Poor, compared to the new ones anyway, the body looks ok, not brilliant. But the face is to fat, the hair is way off especialy the recending hair line which is the shape of a jacobs cracker from the front :)

**Edit**

www.geocities.com/urbanunion/vegeta2.gif

Look, i cant save my models and this was only my 2nd attempt, and you must have been modeling for ages, surely you could do better than this?

Best answers
Originally posted by -Fusi0n-
Map - Amazing

Model - Poor, compared to the new ones anyway, the body looks ok, not brilliant. But the face is to fat, the hair is way off especialy the recending hair line which is the shape of a jacobs cracker from the front :)

**Edit**

www.geocities.com/urbanunion/vegeta2.gif

Look, i cant save my models and this was only my 2nd attempt, and you must have been modeling for ages, surely you could do better than this?
wtf are you talking about... that model/skin is awesome...

your're just jealous cuz it's 100 times better than yours

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm..
the vegeta model is absolutely way better then the old one..
only when looking at the side view, i think it should have 2 spikes on the back (just above his neck) then it would be 100% perfect

and the map, do you die if u fall down or is there land somewhere down there?

Best answers
you stupid dumb ass...there's almost no way that this model or map could be better....for the model there just is no way for the map....it would be even more awesome if it would be really as big as in the episodes when piccolo brings buu to the time chamber when gotenks is training!!! But besides that this map rulessss and so does the model!!!

Team keep this track going and this will be the best mod ever (btw it already is :p)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didnt ssvegeta model a rocking Vegeta model for the beta...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i neva saw one... mayb... i wanna see that piccolo model in game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the map alot but vegetas model seems too wide on the face and seems to be missing alot of neck, the skins good thou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do believe the problem that everyone is having with the vegeta model is that it apperas his head is pressing against his chest but im sure darktooth can adjust the skeleton and and animate it so his head is more upright and make him look in a more natural pose. I find that the skin is excellent bar the hairline because its at a very sharp angle apart from that its awesome.
The map is excellent, SIMPLE! :D

BrunO

Best answers
alright, the model looks great, the map looks great, both of those are extremely sweet looking,

what im having problems with it vegetas face, the skin it fairly....bad?

he looks really really old.... same as with the trunks skin....

Scruffie

S
I can't see the mouth on Vegeta... not properly. The whole bottom part of the face isn't well defined.

The body looks kinda fat to me... Well, it looks unfit, not fat. Make the waist a bit thinner and your there.

Map kicks ass of course. Love the background.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pics are awesome as usual. I just want too see some sweet pics of Gohan SSJ. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom