Thankyou Esf Team

Best answers
To the team of esf

I just wanted to say a big thankyou!
You people are really working hard on this and look at what you've created!!!! Its Gonna be Fantastic... So all people you read this thread Please Say Thankyou To the esf with me

Thumbs Up For Esf :yes:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
this kinda thing wastes bandwidth but err... ESF ROX!! thank u!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
??? oooh not again

there have been about thousand of these "thank you" threads...
esf is good, thats true...

Best answers
ESF ROXXXXXX YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!
AND ESF TEAM THNX YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

But besides that i think everybody knows this is true so why bother to make a thread about this????:D.

Pure and simple spam....mod if i were you i'd close this thread!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For future reference please try too not make threads like this that can get easily flamed or spammed.

But yes I give out a big thanks too all of the Earth Special Forces developement team and everyone a associated with them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ur right, everyone can post like thousand times "thanx" in this thread just to get 150 posts for an avater... (or was it 100 right now??)

Best answers
esf team u rock
yes you do
all of you
you are all doing a wonderfull job , really, cant wait to see this mod finished coz im 200% sure it will be awesome
Dont hurry for me to finish it, take all the time you need coz it couldnt be better

Best answers
Yeah thanks Esf Team, you guys are using u your own time to make this mod, even though there are some ungrateful b******* on this forum. Thanks guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blah blah thanks thanks blah suck up;/ i have said thanks in way to many of these newbie threads

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
blah blah thanks thanks blah suck up;/
Are you calling me a suck up? Cos if you are then you are mistaken my greasy friend, tis the FIRST time I have posted saying thanks to the esf team, so :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kuyuaga

Are you calling me a suck up? Cos if you are then you are mistaken my greasy friend, tis the FIRST time I have posted saying thanks to the esf team, so :p
i know u from that mecha mod site, but ur a newbie here, i dont care if u say thank u, im talking about ppl who have been here for along time

Best answers
Oh okay....But im a newbie cos I haven't posted in 2 months...right...

Best answers
Notice how tepus was the only one who is flaming that this is a newbie thread? Anyways, Yes, The ESF team, KEEP UP THE WORK, BUT HAVE FUN IN YOUR LIFE, LIFE IS FIRST!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LIFE COMES LAST!! ;) ;) Hey guys, I think you need a well deserved break after the beta, and you guys earned it!

Best answers
Always thanx to esf team for making the best dbz mod out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom