Ingame Pic

Best answers
Tight nice Big Bang

Oh yeah will he say big bang attack in the beta or just do that may sound like in the alpha.

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's just a basic beam. However, I can show you a Big Bang if you want...
Oh and.. Vegeta never says Big Bang Attack in the show, for the English i just him doing a little, "HAAAAA".

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, its the general KI blast.
Edit - Yup turk, its ingame and everything :) looks really nice, good job.

Best answers
already? damn u guys work fast

*Awesome Job mate, im really impressed with it ;) *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Props to Turk and Masta on the vegeta looks pro guys ingame just is amazing!
And thanx for the screenie FreeDom.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen
already? damn u guys work fast
lol, accually it was ingame 1 or 1 1/2 weeks ago...

Best answers
damn thats so cool but inst the colour ment to be yellow for all of them except freeza which is pink

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does everyone think its a big bang when its a beam ;/ i know it was a beam in one of the movies or maybe it was GT but not only it was a beam for a reason i wont say but its also a movie/GT attack so wont be in

and i can't remember veteta doin a blue basic beam goku did alot of em same a krillin but i think vegeta was always yellow

Best answers
Yeah I wanna see the big bang attack please

Oh yeah I saw a english dbz episode one that hasnt aired yet and when goku and vegeta fused they said big bang attack then shot at buu and looked like that blast so thats why I thought it was the big bang attack but I guess since he said big bang attack as vegitto its not the same:]

I can pm u the link to the episode u might be able to edit out goku's voice with it. because when hes vegitto he sounds like vegeta and goku voices together.

Originally posted by L33T ha4or
why does everyone think its a big bang when its a beam ;/ i know it was a beam in one of the movies or maybe it was GT but not only it was a beam for a reason i wont say but its also a movie/GT attack so wont be in

and i can't remember veteta doin a blue basic beam goku did alot of em same a krillin but i think vegeta was always yellow
Its in DBZ episodes but its as vegitto and it was a beam. so Ill see if Freedom wants to see the episode and he might be able to edit out gokus voice

Best answers
are all of the generic ki beams blue, because in the show most of the normal "non special" beams are yellow.

Sound Artist
Best answers
The common one is blue, Freeza's is a pink/red color and cell's is green.

Best answers
do u want me to pm u the episode or not Freedom read my reply at the bottom of the first page

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a game doesnt need to follow 100% to the show

Sound Artist
Best answers
Go ahead, i already have a decent bba sound but it couldn't hurt to look for something better.

Best answers
very.. veryyy impressive good job esf.. I WANT MORE SKREENS TO LOOK AT O_O ish pretty sight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom