Some ideas(i do not need any credit for these)

Best answers
Ideas

1. SSJ script included in beta so everyone can see you as ssj.

2. Recquire certain PL to go ssj

3. Becoming ssj makes you stronger and opens your best attack, EX: Spirit bomb, Final Flash, Masenko, and if you add gogeta, the big bang kamehameha

4. All those custom skins like brolli, gogeta, teengohan, etc included with beta.

5. Change of maps due to certain attacks, EX: Death Ball to the floor of namek transports you to nameks end.

6. More martial arts attacks.

7. Martial Arts only games.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok first off 1,2,3,6 are already in beta. Second, no custom's till Beta 2. Third I highly dought they will add in a map change due to an attack. It makes it so servers can tell people "oh dont use deathhball so we can play on this level". Its completely senseless.

Best answers
ok if u wenrt a noob adn u looked around u would see that most of those are in the beta SO BLOODY hell look around at thread dont be a lazy poof im not a mod and is pissed off wonder how the mods fell when they have to say this all the time.

To sum up LOOK AT OTHER TREAD AND THE STICKYS at the top before u post

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to flame the n00b, you could have kindly said, although those are all good suggestions, the team has already taken in account for most of them, and you will be able to look forward for them in the beta!

Best answers
Hey Big bang, if you knew how to spell and didnt use all that british slang crap maybe you would see how idiotic you sound.

Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
Hey Big bang, if you knew how to spell and didnt use all that british slang crap maybe you would see how idiotic you sound.
1) British slang wtf!!!
2) spelling bad so what!! plus i had to go to work so im in a hurry!
3)u think i sound like a idiot think how u sound. Noob that doesnt know anything about the mod or the new beta, and like a noOB doesnt read teh stickys and just makes himself look stupid

Best answers
yer hibiki thats wat im been trying to say READ THE STICKYS of all the sections of the forums before u post

Best answers
i understand and i know im acting over my head and i guess im continuing a chain of abuse from when i started at the forums but unless people teach new people to look at other treads and sticky they will contuine to do this

+ im coming but his coment about British slang and sound like an idiot

Best answers
*sigh* Did any of you go through school? Learn to take abuse from others, just keep in mind there the stupid ass's when we all get older. And we have to REMIND the newcomers not tear off and eat there heads with a side of... NVM that but you get my drift! But in one area I agree with you, Fixxer just needs to shut the hell up!

Best answers
wow, at least he knows how to flame.
Please do some research before you make any more suggestions because chances are someone else has made them.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Umm. I thought anything racial is illegal in these forums.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you leave that outside the forums
warning

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dude... big bang is aussie.....i think.... if u wud like these ideas in the beta then u shud be more or less happy

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
dude... big bang is aussie.....i think.... if u wud like these ideas in the beta then u shud be more or less happy
ok wft does Big Bang is and aussie wat does that mean it would be racist would it

ultrassj_vegeta

U
no i meant ur an aussie.. IM AN AUSSIE TOO GEEZ!!! im not being racist... just sayin ur aussie... n.s.w sydney.. thats where it says ur from... and the guy sed u were using british slang....

Best answers
lets say we are all humans. we are all the same, and dont count those "Countries".

if u say "u r a dumb guy" then u say that the humans are dumb. now when the human are dumb, u r dumb too because u r a human.

i will make a sig with "dont trust this drunken boy"

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
ok if u wenrt a noob adn u looked around u would see that most of those are in the beta SO BLOODY hell look around at thread dont be a lazy poof im not a mod and is pissed off wonder how the mods fell when they have to say this all the time.

To sum up LOOK AT OTHER TREAD AND THE STICKYS at the top before u post

Shouldnt we leave this out of the forums too?

Best answers
ok ultrassj_vegeta i see wat u mean now

and Fixxer im just not going to reply to anything from u anymore since u know nuttin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom