The new "beta"

Best answers
Ok, is this final version of Esf ? It seems like u guys have been working on the same game forever ? 1.5 is when u first started with it and 2.0 isnt really finished yet people tell me. So, is this new version gonna be the final release of this game. The " Finishing " version ? :]

Best answers
The beta that will eventually come out is gonna be like a "Final", but they will make more like maybe GT transformations/Characters and fushions but those would be minor updates/addons.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are never going to put in GT. This mod is solely based on dbz. No GT and no movie characters.

Best answers
Did I say they WERE gonna release GT chars I just used that as an example.

Best answers
WTF final NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! say i cant be Mr Vegetto say it aint true . man the team could do some many new betas i thought that this was the starting point for years and year s of fun and update and again noooooooooo

Best answers
they will move on to beta 2, and no one knows what will happen after that

Best answers
me thinsk if they would most likey move to another paltform as they could do so much more with the new engines and all but that means starting all other again this may be teh END. consiting the halflife is dieing. but i dont see them all moving to a new platform all esf on ut2003 would be cool but na

Best answers
*Sigh* What I meant is beta 1 is a major standpoint and after that the team will most likely slow down and relax a little, they will come out with beta 2 most prob. So don't take what I said as thats it beta 1 is the end of ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a clue as to when the final version will be, when they add in all the transformations for the characters!! But, that also might not be the end!! They said that they wont stop until they are satisfied with what they have done!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put it this way they got plans for ssj3 goku :p

Best answers
Yeah, thats awsome. If I were u guys I would finish this beta off then start on a second 1. So u guys would have 2 full Dbz games. This way is cool to but you would have more fame with 2 I think o_o

*** PEACE***

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wha? After beta 1 we will be working on a patch to fix any new found bugs.
Also, Beta 1 is NOT complete, we want to do so much more, but saying we want to release this year, we cant implent all of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i cant wait to be ssj3 goku!!! :D

Best answers
@DEVS only

are you still banning the movie charecters or are you going to add them into the fray

because its not fair to them there just a part of DBZ as the senzu beans

Best answers
Not putting in movie characters and GT characters make a lot of sense to me, but are you guys gonna restrict SSJ Goku moves, Vegita, etc., moves to just ssj and above or are you gonna let them use it before? example - Big Bang Attack ;)
i know vegita already has it in the game, but i was hoping it wouldn't stay like that ;D

Best answers
the reason for not letting movie charecters in the past was because not everybody has seen them but its safe to say most of us have and it wouldnt be strange if we see (insert name) because about 80% of us has seen the movies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no movie charaters because most of them dont have enough moves

i mean brolly has 0 uniqe moves... there all just basic stupid blasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom