Selectable Power Levels

Best answers
I think a good idea would be a mode where the game's host could set the power levels of everyone in the room.
Granted some people will be huge *******s about this mode, but it would make for some cool scenarios (i.e. a hugely powerful Buu vs. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan, all with smaller power levels).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if the admin could set the starting PL, the current PL (would change everyones), or even reset PL. I think that would be cool.

Best answers
I think that just a gameplay mode where there is one super super powerful character (bad guy character), and the rest of the players can only choose good guys and they have to try to kill the bad guy. Whoever kills him becomes the bad guy. The most kills you make as the bad guy wins the round. This is much like the scenario in Jedi Knight 2 where one person is a Jedi knight and the rest have to try to kill him. You can only score frags as the Jedi knight.

Best answers
I'm 90% sure that they are putting this into the beta. The server config file will allow you to set the PLs of all characters so you can have a Krillen that is as strong as Goku. I don't know about if they will make it so you START at a set PL, but that wouldn't be hard to implement.

I'm sure i saw the server config thing in a "what's gonna be in the beta" list somewhere though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They wont add this, it would make the game to unstable, or so harsens said.

Best answers
Oh, darn. But hey, I suppose thats why I'm not someone who programs games ;)

Best answers
Maybe the selectable power levels would be unstable...but what about the gameplay mode I just suggested?

Best answers
Don't know about what the programers say, but I think it sounds pretty cool. Nice thing to do with your friends-battle to become the supremely powerful warrior that can whoop them all! :D

Best answers
No matter what they say, it would be coooooooool in any case. so maybe we should just all say how cool it is and if they see the forum...
Bad idea. Sorry. I'm afraid they won't... ;-)

Best answers
pl select???? thats ****. it would ruin the idea of esf. the idea is to make your character stronger and stronger by killing ppl and surviving. and then if u r 10 times stronger than any other u can earn your hard work and make hell on the map hahahahaha!!!! boom boom boom die kakarot

Best answers
Still, such a thing would allow you to do RPG-style battling. Keep all the members power levels in a database, and then plug them in once you begin a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom