Frieza Questions

Best answers
Hey ya'll

Just a few quick questions on Frieza...

1) Will He have a Proper Beam? One that can get into beam locks?
2) Will he be able shoot someone then make em blow up? Like he did to krillen?
3) Im sorry when u say Every Character Has 2 transfromations that mean eg For Frieza he would have his 1st stage,2nd Stage and last?
4)When Anyone transforms will thier moves change as in will that ulock new beams?? Or Just make the old ones stronger?
5) The Energy Disc On Esf alpha was really bad ( no Offense ) But the one on Dmz Was pretty good will the disc on Beta be differnt Better/worse ( Worse I doubt That )

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
Hey ya'll

3) Im sorry when u say Every Character Has 2 transfromations that mean eg For Frieza he would have his 1st stage,2nd Stage and last?
4)When Anyone transforms will thier moves change as in will that ulock new beams?? Or Just make the old ones stronger?
5) The Energy Disc On Esf alpha was really bad ( no Offense ) But the one on Dmz Was pretty good will the disc on Beta be differnt Better/worse ( Worse I doubt That )

Thanks
1) Yes think so
2) no
3) good point, i think yes, maybe...
4) yes, for example, vegeta does not get all his movies till hes SSj
5) i think they are the same, but most likely look alot better, and with big maps they will not be a annoying thing anymore

hope that helps:)

Best answers
Hey ya'll

Thanks
1.) You mean like a main beam attack? No, he doesn't...he does have a generic beam however. But they aren't too good for ps'ing against, say, a K-Wave unless you are really, really strong ;)

2.) No.

3.) 1rst stage and 2nd stage

4.) Both

5.) It's a lot better now. It's now a chargeable attack :shocked: and it flies even faster now :devgrin:

Best answers
wait it flys faster now? so its either you hit or its over? I always liked to try and chase people with that disc but it always moved out of the map. HEY! how about you make it a homing attack and make it kinda slow too but not too slow but also make it so it can kill anyone including the person that threw it that would be so awsome!! but after it kills someone or gets our manuvered it should just fly out and disapear.:devil:

Best answers
it should home better depending on how much ki you put in it
if its at full power it hsould be one hit kill and should follow very well but speed shouldnt increase. and it can be lost after like a minute.(BTW im not a freeza fan but i would like to see someone get killed by their own disc.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it homed that well it would be super uber cheap

Best answers
DOES THAT MEAN FRIEZA CAN ONLY GO TO HIS 2nd STAGE FOR A TRANSFORMATION!!WHAT ABOUT HIS 4th!!! OR EVEN HIS CYBORG!! HE HAS TO HAVE HIS 4th ! THATS CRAP! :\ ;(

What about all the Frieza Fans Out there~!

*Grumbles u've just lost a member!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres only one transformation for everyone this beta

he will get more in the following betas

Best answers
DOES THAT MEAN FRIEZA CAN ONLY GO TO HIS 2nd STAGE FOR A TRANSFORMATION!!WHAT ABOUT HIS 4th!!! OR EVEN HIS CYBORG!! HE HAS TO HAVE HIS 4th ! THATS CRAP! :\ ;(

Wait for Beta 2 :)

Best answers
I'm glad they changed the disc thingy, cause in alpha 2 it sucked, cause every time someone charges an attack, just throw the disc and... *splat*

Best answers

Or even his cyborg?????
I believe freeza was actualy weaker in that form then he was in his fourth form because he lost like 60 to 70 % of his body. And king cold's scientists or machines or whatever put frieza back together could only restore some of his ki but to put even more ki then he had before would be imposible he lost a crap load of power because he had like almost none of his original body left.

Best answers
hmm i beleve freaza was just or maybe stronger than he was on namek but was just over shadowed by trunks ultra cool SSJ finishing scene see at this moment trunks is about as strong as goku or a little weaker so its basicly

fearza=same

trunks=stronger(all bow down and die)

Goku=Strongest

since goku had gotten stronger the 2 massive SSJ over shadow the once feared freaza

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cyborg is not a transforamtion, its just freaza put back toghter again;/

Best answers

wow we lost a jerk fan who leaves cuz the last transformation isnt in yet... im sure you will be SOOO hard to replace :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece

Or even his cyborg?????
I believe freeza was actualy weaker in that form then he was in his fourth form because he lost like 60 to 70 % of his body. And king cold's scientists or machines or whatever put frieza back together could only restore some of his ki but to put even more ki then he had before would be imposible he lost a crap load of power because he had like almost none of his original body left.
Actually, I believe one of the scientists said that the cybernetic implants would actually make him even stronger than before.

Sound Artist
Best answers
In the jap version i believe they said because of the implants he can now maintain a higher power than his original body could handle.

Best answers
Frieza Was strong with the metal implants but I still think he was stronger on Namek Because when he fought goku He got really pumped up! He must of doubled his strength anyways...
Can I ask, Can the team of esf please! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Just give Frieza a basic beam ! Give him some dignity...
Even if its only a basic purple beam give him something to chase u with . :cry: ;(

And I was only joking about hating esf
ESF ROCKS!
But please give Frieza some dignity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom