?piccolo?

Best answers
i tryed to ask this the other day but now cant even find my thread i posted o well wuss wanting to no if any one nos whats new with piccolo next update hes a awsome fighter.

Best answers
Hey, I can't help you but I think you asked a very good question. You never see something about Piccolo while he's the 4 strongest person on earth!!!! Let's see some new models of him plzzzz.!!!

(Btw what do you guys think of my new Sig???)

Best answers
Hes got his scatter shot (he shoots lots of balls out and they home in), special beam cannon, and masenko I think.

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Hes got his scatter shot (he shoots lots of balls out and they home in), special beam cannon, and masenko I think.
he didnt asked about the attacks of him. he asks about the new model!

i want to see the new model and the makankosappo!

Best answers
He just asked "whats new with piccolo next update" he didnt ask about the model specifically.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if buu gets a cape in his first model, why can't piccolo get his cape and turban hat thing also???

Best answers
Piccolo....hmm.... dunno bout...him

by the way SSJS pat, your sig is ....weird? lol IMO

Best answers
what's the name of that attack that piccolo uses on cell where that energy flows down his arms as he's charging and the blast covers the whole island

Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
Piccolo....hmm.... dunno bout...him

by the way SSJS pat, your sig is ....weird? lol IMO

Ugly is the word you're looking for, No offence :rolleyes:

Best answers
last thing I heard of piccolo was that new skin that was made a LONG time ago in June or so, and I haven't heard jack **** about the scatter attack.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
About that sig of yours Pat. Not only is it bright and hurts my eyes, but it is to big. I dont mean to step out of my role as a forumgoer, but last time I checked the sig size limit is 600x200 and the dimensions to your sig are 800x150 which exceeds the height limit.

Now to the topic, I havent heard much about about Piccolo:tired:, but I remember hearing about that Scatter-Shot from somewhere....

Best answers
Yeah, its pretty weird looking.

As for piccolo, make it so he starts off with cape and turban, and when he transforms, loses the cape and turban like he always does.

Best answers
You know what people, most likely you will hear close to nothing about piccolo. The reason why.....ESF team wants to have some surprises. And nothing about piccolo up until now can only mean something really great hopefully :p.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
we've seen the model.. just not ingame.. i hope it rocks piccolo rules

Best answers
monx your host didnt work there for a sec, so i uploaded it just incase it wasnt working for other people...

Best answers
Hopefully his cape will be added cause its what makes him look bad ass:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.. i mean if buu gets his cape, why not piccolo also???? "lagg lagg lagg" but buu gets his cape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom