Question about a vegeta attack.

Best answers
Will vegeta have that attack where he rapidy shoots out energy balls. I have an idea of how you can do that, The energy balls will be as strong as the energy balls in the second category weapon but you can fire them by holding down the mouse and you can continue firing them until you run out of ki. Not very accurate i would think tho

Best answers
I don't think you guys told us what you did to that attack, I mean in alpha its pretty lame, hope it better in beta now. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that the team was speaking of adding in that attack, which I believe would rock, but Im not sure what's goin on with that!!

Best answers
When you say adding that attack, do you mean for everyone or just for Vegeta? Because as it is I think Vegeta has enough attacks...

Best answers
well i think just vegeta and buu because in beta vegeta wont use final flash until hes super saiyan and buu because buu used it when fighting goku when goku first showed off his ssj3

Best answers
Isn't that attack the ki ball attack when you right click? I'm sure they made it faster.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
well this wud be like rapid fire basically....even faster than ki balls... but probly less.. but heaps of them

Best answers
What Vegeta shot is far faster and far more than ki blast's right click.

Think Cell Games, when he got pissed and attacked Trunks after he was shot, that crazy crap is what they are talking about.

Or Frieza saga, when Vegeta kicked whats his name through that mountian then shot about 20 beams at it as soon as the guy hit the mountian ( i THINK it was goku after ginyu stole his body, but im not SURE).. that's another example.

Best answers
Well, they did have a faster rate of fire ki blast before, but i think they took it out because when spammed it lagged game. Im not 100% on this, but thats how i recall it. They might find a way around it though :D, like maybe it drains your ki SUPER fast so you can only sustain a rapid volley of ki for a short time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom