Best answers
His first stage he is grey
On his last he is pink
Stay cool o_o

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Just wondering, why is evil Buu pink and not grey?
Umm..... wasnt Evil Buu pink?

*edit*PCJoe always making me look stupid:cry:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fat buu is pink, Evil buu is grey/dark brownish.
You never see Fat buu ingame, since hes not done being animated yet. So in place of fat buu, we put his transformed model, Evil buu in his place.
Did that answer your quesion?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he was askin y Evil Buu was skinned pink instead of dark gray!! That's actually a good question, which I would also like the answer to!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't look all that pink to me. The skin on evil buu looks to be the right color.

Or am I just color blind?

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
No, he was askin y Evil Buu was skinned pink instead of dark gray!! That's actually a good question, which I would also like the answer to!!
He isn't pink??;/ :)

Best answers
OK, fat buu gets separated into an evil buu and a good buu (the fat buu). Evil buu's first form, RIGHT AFTER HE SEPARATES FROM FAT BUU, is a grey skinny buu (like the model of the one that ESF has now on the screenshots). Except he looks pink, instead of grey. Once he absorbs fat buu he becomes Pink and gets more buffer and more like the buu that is on the opening ESF screen in alpha ESF.

Best answers
wat i wanna know is why put him in game at all. he's not a major character considering he's only been in the show for about 25 mins where characters liek tien who've been in shows for hundreds of episodes r not in game at all. if u'd put a buu in i'd say put in super buu, bcuz he's a very unique character where and he's not in many games so it'd make esf a little different. which is a good thing

Best answers
i meant super buu as with the long head tail thing ehh banana as vegito refers to it and the fusion vest

Best answers
i can see it now, Buu is completely owning in beta 1. Then they complaining will be about buu beign too strong.

exactly what transformations are we going to see? probably just everyones first transformation?

Best answers
Ive seen evil buu grey he looks weird like hes high, I say the pinker the better = ]P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom