Speed The Game Up : )

Best answers
If you wan't to make a good dragonball mod you must not forget the most important rules:

- realy high game speed, flying speed , attack speed.

- a lot of destrucion, builings blowing up , holes in the ground and stuff like that.

- good player models.

- transformations.

- large maps.

if all these things are in the mod than it will be a great mod!!!!!!!

Best answers
I think almost all will be in except that lot's of destruction and hole in the ground thingy :)

Best answers
I think a to fast game is bad because in the show the moves are fast but it shows slow.

Best answers
why do there come more and more ppl who dont look at the pictures, the movies, and the forum post where there stands: "it is a fast paced game, u have no time to go on toilette or bring something to eat in your room"

then the vid with teh fight against vegeta, and the other vids, etc.

Best answers
For all of you f*ckin n00bs out there, first watch the forums and all of the vids to see how the game is (for all of the old movies look on www.esforces.tk) and see that it really rocks. So don't go posting threads about how a dbz mod should be....cuz esf IS how a dbz mod should be!!!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.A.T, cool of on Majin, he is new here, and cannot be expected to know everything. If I see this again, I am afraid I may have to warn you ;/

Best answers
Sorry Majin_You....didn't want to upset you but you know I am right....sorry....i'll stop now....didn't want to upset anyone i should've used some nicer words. Then a good advie for Majin, just look around at the forums and on www.esforces.tk and most propable you'll know everything you'll need to know.

Best answers
hey pat... you got a little brown on your nose

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\ stop flaming pat because he flamed others

you are not better than him if you do :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom