Video Clips

Best answers
Hey, I was at a friend's house a while back, and he was showing me ESF. He also showed me this video clip of Vegeta powering up in the new Beta. But I haven't been able to find where that file is on the ESF site. Is the link still up somewhere, or have I missed the boat?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u have missed the boat, since its an old video so i dunno if u can still donwload thou

welcome to the forums, play nice, the beta is out soon, maybe around a month or 2, no one realllly knows, not even the team.

:) WEeeellcome

Best answers
If you want any of the old vid's, sounds or pics just go to www.esforces.tk ---> this is my own site (getting remodeled and updated soon!!:)) and I've gathered al the media the ESF Team has gave out and put it on my site so have fun and look at the vid's!!!

*:yes: :yes: :yes:*
Firefly

Best answers
SSJ pat, if you want your website to work, do a restyle on the site(also a new banner) and make it more organized. Well.. only if you feel like it :)

Best answers
Yeah, I'm working on a new release and a new update and banner, but I'm starting to learn Adobe Photoshop 7.0!! SO when I learn it a bit I'll update it asap. And selkerot www.esforces.tk and members.tripodnet.nl/esforces is the same!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom