Fusion-HA!

Best answers
I know a lot of you have already put the fusion idea out of the way, but heres an idea anyway.
I dont know how many of you are familiar with the wizard wars mod, but they really developed some interesting things. When two wizards of the right class bang their staffs together, it gives one of them a super combo attack, which varies from class to class, one of them can turn into a super powerful bear.
And so with this in mind, two of the right people, like goku and vegeta, they perform something which kills one of them(like the sacrifice move in other mods) but turns the other into vegito for a limited time(15-30? sec sounds good, not long enough to do TOO much damage)
This partially solves the problem of control. Perhaps the determinant of who gets it can be random, or maybe whoever is stronger at the time. The person who died will not be able to fuse for a set number of lives or time. And the person who received the fusion wont either for a while of course.
Fusion needs to be so dificult that it is rarely done, and a real pretty sight to see when it is. Like attaining the dragon in wizard wars. Perhaps you need a hard to get item in the level to do it. Maybe they need to be equal in some meter. And of course you'll get shot at while you're performing it, to prevent it from happening. It'll be something of a novelty thats just cool to see, keeping its effect on the game to a minimum.
What do you folks think about that?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it sounds fairly pointless. If it is only 15-30 secs then who cares? Not I.

Best answers
it could certainly be longer, or until that person dies, that was just a randomly fired suggestion.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you both teleport off the map where your frozen and you see a vegetto charge up a final flash thats real big or a gogetta shooting a kamehameha and you both get the kill .

players take random turns when they fuse

only goku and vegeta can fuse.

until they make it where trunks is young and can fuse with goten into Gotenks then no one else can.

Best answers
It'd have to be something anyone can do, or it won't get put it. I think the coders have a target lock on this one, and about to blow this idea out of the sky.

Best answers
the last fusion thread if i can remeber good enough Joe said it would be a nightmare to code

Best answers
No, coding it was easy. It was the gameplay issue of who get's control that was the hard part. But I think we might have a solution for it :)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If its just a novelty then why include it. I see no purpose in just eyecandy. I also see no purpose in fusion at all. But thats just my opinion.:S

Best answers
.) If only Goku & Vegeta or Goten & Trunks could fuse, it wouldn't be a good reason for long coding work
.) It would be boring if everyone just fused all the time just to do a incredible Blast that kills half the people on the map
.) It is called "Ego-Shooter" because you are not standing next to the Character you play

I don't think it's a good idea, even if it would be one more thing you could do (and everyone just wants many possibilities)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wouldnt work at all

cause u would need loads more models for the fusion charaters and animations and attacks and grafics....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
No, coding it was easy. It was the gameplay issue of who get's control that was the hard part. But I think we might have a solution for it :)
Originally posted by Hibiki
piccolo wont be fuseing with anyone in the beta because there are no fusion because they are too complex for the game
it would seem not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean complex as in who controlls lag issue and models and animations and other things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, i dont really like the idea of fusion anyway. It simply makes people too powerfull i mean ya have a few people on a server who like just playin by em selves as in not fused then two friends come in and keep doing fusions and no one can match em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if fusions were in the only way the would be is just selectable fusion charaters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom