Saga-sequences of maps

Best answers
What does everyone think would be a good part of a "Saga-sequence" of maps though, i.e.
Frieza Saga: Space/Namek, Namek(2), Dying Namek, Earth (when Cyber-Frieza makes his short-lived appearance), etc.
Android/Cell Saga: Ginger town, Kame's House (and surrounding islands), Cell Arena, ... and so on.
Buu Saga: you get the idea.
I'd love to play a sequence like these, especially on the maps I've been seeing in the dev journals.

Best answers
Originally posted by [UCB]Hi_There!
What does everyone think would be a good part of a "Saga-sequence" of maps though, i.e.
Frieza Saga: Space/Namek, Namek(2), Dying Namek, Earth (when Cyber-Frieza makes his short-lived appearance), etc.
Android/Cell Saga: Ginger town, Kame's House (and surrounding islands), Cell Arena, ... and so on.
Buu Saga: you get the idea.
I'd love to play a sequence like these, especially on the maps I've been seeing in the dev journals.
u mean that like in global warfare.... where is a 10 maps campaign, and if the arab liberation force wins the map in irak, they can move further into nato area, and a new maps comes up with nato as defending and alf as attacking.

or like in master sword, where there are exits in maps, where u can get to other maps and u think u r in a big world...

but they dont have to implent something like that. make a private server, wait for ppl and tell them what u want to do. then u take goku, someone other takes freezer. the other ppl like krillin piccolo and gohan are watching and attacking freezer when goku is too weak. then after some fighting the new map nameks end is there, and goku becomes ssj and freezer his other transformation. then they fight and sometimes it ends. later it is on earth and trunks fights freezer. and so on.

Best answers
The main discussion about this is already running. It is about the possibility for the Server to rule all people's starting pl. They are thinking about a gaming mode where many weak people fight against one strong (for example Boo).
But this kind of "History-Replay" has been suggested MANY times, and they decided not to make something like that.

Best answers
I wasn't suggesting control of PL, just a recognizable series of settings for battles. Thanks though!
I think Dorn is essentially right, I was aware of the ability to make sequences already, I was just thinking it'd be a nice (and easy) packaged feature.
I was also hoping for suggestions of new maps/settings that may not exist yet and people would find fun to play, i.e. the setting for Frieza's arrival on earth, etc.
Thanks for commenting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom