instant transmission & aerial slamming

Best answers
perhaps goku only could have a special move, where you just point the crosshair somewhere in your field of vision and click and it automatically teleports you there, not like the short range teleport. And it takes up energy and time to charge and all that.

random idea:

Also, could there possibly be a move where you grab someone, fly straight down real fast with them and let them go, slamming them into the ground. maybe it only work when certain conditions are met, like you have to be behind them and it is a powerstruggle on the way down, maybe they have to be this weak already or something. who knows; ideas?

that would make for a melee type powerstruggle.

Best answers
About your first suggestion (instant transmission):
It has been suggested many times before and they decided not to make it, don't ask why.

About the second one:
.) Has been suggested several times
.) Grabbing someone who is in a PS would be unfair
.) Nobody would like to PS anymore

Best answers
umm, yea... ^_^

Powerstruggel idea BAD!!
The thingy about instant transmission GOD idea...

Could be usefull ;)

Best answers
I confess I really like it too, but someone (wasn't it Akira?) told me some time ago that it has been suggested many times and someone else (I think it was Joe) didn't like it and so they aren't going to make it.

Best answers
I think instant transmition would be a nice thing to consider for later versions, except its pretty close to the quick movement already, and it'd be pretty cheep if Goku and Cell could teleport behind you and use a kamehameha (think towards the end of the Goku vs. Cell fight).

Best answers
i think he meant when you grab someone from behind, as you go down it is like a power struggle, so there is a chance they can break free from it, or spin you around and slam you instead.

it's been suggested before though. maybe they will add it later.

Sound Artist
Best answers
That will probably be left to advance melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom