Beta

Best answers
when is the dam beta coming out and don't say when is does cause thats bull ****. u guys should stop yelling at everyone when they ask cause at least they care engough to ask. so stop being suck dinks and suck it up and start working on the beta so use gamers can get to what we do best and play.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg dont you read anything?

Best answers
we just want to play a more done copy of the game. so come on just put somthing out so we can **** on are selfs and get it over with

Please i need it come on please your fans guy do it for DBZ

*Never, EVER, say that again.*
*Cucumba*

Best answers
Fall of 2002 is an estimate dude, its not written in stone it may come sooner or even later.

And dillinger smith what you are doing is very stupid... tell me, how much are you paying for this mod?? and also tell me, how much is the ESF team getting paid to make this mod for people like you??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont look at moddb!

moddb estimates it by thereselves, last year they said it would be around cristmas, the the spring... then the summer... and now they changed it again to fall...

i spoke to pcjoe and some betatesters.. if im right, the beta is about done now and the 2 biggest bugs they had are fixed,
now there are just some very small bugs left..

the beta will appear soon!
........but not yet...

JUST HAVE A LITTLE PATIENT AND JUST WAIT!!!!
ow and read the stickys...

Best answers
hehe, just look at them, bunch of addicts, they can go insane any minute..

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
Fall of 2002 is an estimate dude, its not written in stone it may come sooner or even later.

And dillinger smith what you are doing is very stupid... tell me, how much are you paying for this mod?? and also tell me, how much is the ESF team getting paid to make this mod for people like you??
If i can pay for the beta:) ....no problem:) but u got right the esf team does do it for free so!,I know it is hard too wait but it is ready in no time

Best answers
just like monseurevil says:

it comes out sooner than u think.

i will play ns until beta is out. ns will be released this week!!!

and it is the next blockbuster mod for halflife. it will become retail like cs because it will be a hell damn good mod. argh what do i say, the release date is so near i can speak of it is a hell good mod.

may the flamings begin!!!

*the sky turns red and flames are coming down to me*

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
just like monseurevil says:

it comes out sooner than u think.

i will play ns until beta is out. ns will be released this week!!!

and it is the next blockbuster mod for halflife. it will become retail like cs because it will be a hell damn good mod. argh what do i say, the release date is so near i can speak of it is a hell good mod.

may the flamings begin!!!

*the sky turns red and flames are coming down to me*
what is ns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom