Weak transform

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transforming while hitting a high pl. All good and all. but how about ALSO (so both) transforming while hitting a low pl. (like goku needs to transforum to win and overpower frieza)

I think this would also help ppl just on the server. If ppl have idiotic pls when you join your always dead. This way you would get very low pl, transform and be able to keep up with play.

of course make sure you don't surpass a normal transform by high pl. :D

idiotic? Let me know. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................I don't really get what you mean. So you could transform at a low and high powerleverl? What's the point of that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought of an idea like this before but was turned down cause it wasnt needed

Best answers
its would kinda be like a limit breack you know like you have 10% health and enough Ki you could go out in a bang or this could be the formula needed to make the self destruct work in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u could just charge up a kame and nuke ur self along with the bad guy :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said....

A. transform with a high pl. (for the dudes which work for it)

B. transform at a insane LOW pl. (for ppl who joined a server with insane high plers.

of course making the high pl one a bit stronger to keep hard work better is good.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
don't u get like the average pl of the server??... eventually u wud catch up to ppl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Average pl= 4 million. high pl= 7 million. server pl is 1 million. get the point?

How on earth get up with someone when all have pl 4 times as much as you.

Not that it happens much now. To me that is. :D

Sound Artist
Best answers
If someone with a huge power level kept killing you. Your own powerlevel grows, eventually leading you to ascending. Besides.. you just have to work a little hard for a higher pl foe. Mainly melee, shoot huge attacks and explode them ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes.. In the beta we got a melee lock.. :D

just a thought. So no good idea?

Uh... ya pl drops with damage right? Now ya saying that if a insane high pl kills you you get more pl? *confused*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom