Gokus Dragon Fist

Best answers
Have gokus dragon fist attack.When he raises his fist gos right through them with shenlong in back round (of course cant do the shenlong thing).Insta kill.It would balance considering the vegeta unbalance

Best answers
is the dragonfist in the dbz episodes?? i haven't seen the entire episode :S But i only seen it in the movies and this mod is based on the series, also the if it is in it is probably an attack for a higher saiyin level which means it would be for another version of the mod, in short it prob. won't be in this version.

Best answers
In later betas I'm pretty sure they are giving this to Goku when he's SSJ3.

Best answers
And it couldn't be an auto kill unless it took up a MASSIVE amount of Ki and was notoriously inaccurate, or else it'd be way too cheep.

Best answers
speaking of cheap, ive been getting alot of complaints(in my server) about the throwing discs. People get so irritated by it that they ask me to kick them and they start calling them names and even team up to beat the guy up.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty much everything is blananced in the beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok goku can only use the dragon fist in ssj3 and he can only go ssj 1 in the beta so no fist in beta 1 buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!! i do know that they are seriously thinking about dragon fist for an ssj3 move

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could make it where vegeta, trunks, and gohan can go super saiyan 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who said they couldnt go ssj?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
who said they couldnt go ssj?
He said go SSJ3, not SSJ :p The reason we don't have an SSJ3 transform for them is simply because they don't do it in the series :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJTrunks
It would balance considering the vegeta unbalance
Don't say crap like this anymore, Vegeta has been over weakened IMO. He was the only character that was done or nearly done in the Alpha. The other characters are more than a match for him.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you Great Old One!!
I have been trying to get people to not say how "unbalanced" the game is when they havent even played the beta yet (not that I have, but I dont talk about how unbalanced it is. Jez people wait till you actually play the beta before saying that Vegeta is gonna own all and how Krillen will have no chance at all. Im sure the team fixed most if not all balance problems and the Beta is more than good its grrrrrreat!!

Note:Im not directing this to the thread starter im directing this to all peopl who have/are going to start(ed) a thread about balancing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone said its too balanced now in relation to new people joining the server and being able to mince people that have been fighting for hours

Best answers
actually goku and gotenks go ssj3 in the series, when they are fighting buu..... goku does it to impress goten and trunks, and gotenks does it during their training in the room of time..... so BLAH :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks isnt in esf so only goku is the only ssj3 in esf :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom