Namek map updated.... new pics

Best answers
Nice tweaking of namek, as for battle arena its cool how you have like in space as backround. Is the arena on a astroid or something?o_o

Best answers
Ya. i guess it just floating through space. it just looks cool like that :)

Best answers
Namek is looking great! But it could use some more blue to it.
The battle arena sorta reminds me of the Unreal Tournement level "Facing Worlds'.
Its a nice layout and looks like theres plenty of room for powerstruggles. Great Work Stryker :)

Best answers
Both maps looking great, i like the idea for the battle arena one. Only thing i think that needs work is guru's place. Other than that, i don't think anything else needs to be changed.

Best answers
that was was based on a map in UT... it was my fav map. i think it was dm_face... or somthin like that???

Best answers
Yea those water textures and like....other ones look quite nice, but is it just me or is there no powerlevel bar?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work wit the new textures!! And yes, u can finally go outside now in battle arena!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by resentment
Yea those water textures and like....other ones look quite nice, but is it just me or is there no powerlevel bar?
We updated the hud. The powerlevel is the number in the KI bar. KI is represented by the blue bar( no numbers for KI anymore )

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

question 1: Does Piccolo have a transformation or does he stay the same now?

question 2: is this pic viewed in opengl mode?

Best answers
Good question, dont know a way he could look different from that when transformed.

Best answers
From What I know Piccolo can Transfrom as EVERYONE on esf can transfrom in Krillen ( I asked about Krillen before ) I think He Would go Super Namek Though I dont know why,how he would look any differnt Hope this helps

Best answers
The arena really looks like the faces map from unreal, i know because it is also one of my favourite maps, great stuff stryker. As for namek i wish i could map like that and it will probably look even better ingame:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks exactly the same as before

Best answers
hibiki you mean the namek map looks the same?? I can see some differences, like the water is green now and the sky texture isn't the standard HL mountains anymore. Also the grass is a deffenrent shade of green. It is more like namek and less like yellowstone park now. :D
On the other hand u might have seen the namek map before we all did and you don't see the difference because there is no difference for you.. This is getting complicated :S

Best answers
I know how you guys loathe dealing with all this "when's the Beta coming out" crapola... But if I don't say something I'm gonna POP! Sorry...

GAAAHHH! I want the Beta so BAD! The Beta rocks my pants AAAIIIEEE!

*ahem* I feel better now.

On a more serious note, the pics look great. After this little vent of mine, I'm ready to wait some more. Keep up the 1337|\|355 mighty ESF Team!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very Nice. I am liking. In the Beta .FGD file, could you scale down the size of the playerstart entity so i remember that the play sizes have been reduced? I intend to dig up my old mappin skills when the beta is released.

Best answers
okay, looks S00 c00l...

I think that when the BETA comes out, then this mod will be the most popular EVER!! :yes: ^_^

Scruffie

S
Okay chachi, no need to expode.. calm the beans...

And the maps look amazing! Top notch work there stryka!

Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster
okay, looks S00 c00l...

I think that when the BETA comes out, then this mod will be the most popular EVER!! :yes: ^_^
More popular than Counter-Strike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom