New

Best answers
hey all, i am new to the forums, i am a DB, DBZ, DBGT lover and like today i tohught i would try install my RC3 DBZ mod on Q3 and it doesn't work, so i remember a friend told me bout this place so i thought i would come here and get this :) is this DBZ better than the Q3 mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there´s no better or worst
the engines aren´t the same and the gameplay differs too
it depends on what you like more

Best answers
This is the official version. Inofficially, ESF is probably the best Mod indeed (at least the new Beta will be...)

Best answers
ok i just had a go at the game, being a HL engine it's not to bad but the Q3 mod rules for the graphics, but the fact i liek is in the Q3 mod there wasn't that many players this one has heaps more which i do like :yes: and so graphics isn't my main concern, my main concern is, I WANT TO VS A FEW PEEPS lol i want to play other peeps but there isn;r many servers out there lol so yea... but i will be definely telling others and handing this mod to friends at my next lan in a weeks time, i hope you guys who made this will be making biggger better version with more characters and super sayin modes hehe, good job :D oh btw the music isn't bad either it lightens up the game to ;) good work :rolleyes:

Best answers
dont worry the Beta will rock your socks. if you wanted good graphics then say no more cause the beta will deliver. plus transformations, new moves, hundreds of bug fixs, gameplay has been changed beyond belief (or so im told), models to die for and whats this?.... a hit of lemon too?!!

Best answers
i like dragonmod z better becuase of the fighting game elements but this mod rules too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom