umm..why the bug diffirence?

PeP

Best answers
hey to all...my first post :D

anyways....when i was looking at the game screens of ESF on this site...the graphics look alot more 'cleaner' and smoother...

the version i have is TOTALLY DIFFIRENT..the models don't even look that good...for my version...

example.
the 'new' skin for vegeta...it looks really good...but mine looks TOTALLY DIFFIRENT!! (bad...)

can someone tell me what is up...

also...the bars on the left (bottom) look alot different too..
they look really plain...but the ones on this site look more chrome-ish like...and there is like 4 bars instead of only 3!

did i download the worng version of the game?
...or is it just the new version being previewed?
if i did download the wrong file...can someone post me a URL...i wanna play the other version...

ohh...another thing...the crosshair looks totally different than the one i have...it's yellow, small...the other is greyish...

peace...hit me back

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't fret young one.

You didn't download an incorrect version. The version that you and I and everyone else (except team members and beta testers :p ) have is Alpha 2.0.

Currently the team is working on Beta 1.0, which will be drastically different as you can see. If you have any more question I suggest looking around the forum, or using the search feature.

By the way, Welcome to the forums.

P.S. and to edit a post, there is a small edit button on the bottom right side of each post.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for clearing that up Evil_Trunks.
Now I am going to close this before anyone has a chance to flame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom