animations

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi there, i also got a question,

first of all, the whole animating of the attack moves rocks,
but after seeing vegeta's FF i was kinda disappointed, i think he leans back to far, when he perform the attack in the show, he makes the move of extending his arm and legs very fast, also i think he doesnt lean back that much.

second thingie,

would it take longer to charge the attack the first time? sinds the character must use almost all his ki??
or would it be availeble when joining the game,
i think it should take longer the first time,
i know ff comes avail when turning ssj, but will it?

Best answers
The speed from the animation is sync with the attack speed. You could Fire when his arm doesnt move.

Scruffie

S
I think when he takes it back he should kinda shake a bit, y'know, cus it's a powerful attack, and he should also swing his arms forward much faster because of all the power and such.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi there, i also got a question,

first of all, the whole animating of the attack moves rocks,
but after seeing vegeta's FF i was kinda disappointed, i think he leans back to far, when he perform the attack in the show, he makes the move of extending his arm and legs very fast, also i think he doesnt lean back that much.

second thingie,

would it take longer to charge the attack the first time? sinds the character must use almost all his ki??
or would it be availeble when joining the game,
i think it should take longer the first time,
i know ff comes avail when turning ssj, but will it?
First of all, welcome to the forums, and now, to answer ure questions!!
1. The Final Flash animation has been changed recently, so your seeing an outdated version of that!! It looks great now!!
2. You can only use the Final Flash when ure SSJ!! The Big Bang and Final Flash are obtained after you transform!!

Best answers
i didn't know you had to be ssj for big bang... i like that more

Best answers
even THOUGH it doesn't make sense because vegeta used that about 6 times BEFORE he became super saiyan...

but i guess it stops spammers so I'm happy.

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
even THOUGH it doesn't make sense because vegeta used that about 6 times BEFORE he became super saiyan...

but i guess it stops spammers so I'm happy.
Pls name off when he does. Because as far as I am aware, the very first time he does it is when he first goes SSJ and blasts away Android 19. Movies don't count :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i'll try to refrase the question,

when a fighter his powerlevel is high enough, he can perform a special attack, for instance vegeta's Final Flash,
he couldnt shoot a ff during the frieza saga,
the very first time a fighter uses a "new" attack it takes a whole lot of time to gather enough energy to fire it.
the question was, when a "new" attack comes avail. will the first time it will be used take longer to fire then when youre pl is higher
cause it is in the show.

Best answers
To answer your question, no. But on the flip side, we made some energy attacks cost alot more ki now. A good example of that is the Final Flash. You can no longer charge a full Final Flash without dropping your ki bar like so :
|-_______________|
As you can see, that leaves you with little ki to powerstruggle with and it wouldn't get very far on it's own before you lost all your ki and dropped out of form.
A fully charged Big Bang drops your ki bar down to about 1/2. If you are flying while you charged the first BB, chances are you won't be able to get off another fully charged one again (meaning if your ki bar was full, you could only get off about 2 fully charged BB under the right circumstances). I hope you find that acceptable :)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you guys check out my Dev Journal lately? the Final Flash clip in that is the one in the curretn ESF beta. is that the one I need to fix?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes darktooth, that was the one i was talking about,
is that the one I need to fix?
you dont need to do ****.
i only give my opinion on it. i think its to smooth,and he strechtes to much backwords.
i think whe he charged the attack in the show he had a form like
-----
/\ , arms in an angle of 90 degrees of his body, when he first took this pose it was with massive power, so the strechting of his arms would go fast, also when he strechtes his arms forward, it goes really fast..

i do love youre animations, but imo the current ff isnt correct,
but hé, if you dont feel like changing it, i wont be disappointed or anything.

i just love u all

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I never watch DBZ (not a fan of it as a show, more of it as a game), I too noticed that he seemed to stretch too far back. Now being the huge fan of your anims that I am (been seeing you and Joe's work since BotM) I can also say in game, I bet it won't make the slightest difference :p There's no way you're ever going to be that close to someone charging a FF. And if you are, thats going to be the last thing on your mind. I don't think you need to change a thing about it.

Also, seeing as we're on the topic of charging attacks as well, I had a thought, what happens if someone's charging an attack and it gets to the point where they can shoot it, and they get melee'd? DOes the attack just vanish, or is there some outpouring of energy?

-Karrde-
aka Reikou_Hitakana

Best answers
If you are still holding the attack, no matter how much you charged into it, you lose it (as in vanishes). :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost a shame. Perhaps in later versions, what I'd think would be interesting, don't know how true to the show it would be (don't know if anyone got kicked while charging an attack) but what I'd like to see is if someone got melee'd while charging, the following would happen.

If you are melee'd while charging, there should be like an explosion of energy. The function for calculating the size of said explosion could be something like the explosion radius determined by PL and charge of the attack when it normally impacts. Take that value over some constant, or possibly over some value based on the pl of the attacker, but say the explosion is not to exceede 1/4 the original explosion size. This would just be cosmetic and weouldn't do any damage, just give it more of a visual effect.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes i agree the attacks and othere grafics should be a ton better. but u got to admit the voices are better than dragon mod zs. weather u like it or not they proabally wont change much of that till they satified with the rest of the game.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhh, hence I said in later versions. It's only a cosmetic suggestion so it can wait until other gameplay features are hammered out.

-Karrde-

Best answers
actually vegeta has done the big bang attack numerous times inbetween the time he arrived on namek and namek blew up. the final flash he does stretch wasy too far back and in show wen he does it first time he stretches his arms out, but then puts em back together infornt of him for a good amount of time b4 he fires. wen he does it again against goku in Babadi saga he doesn't even stretch out his arms for it. wat im getting at is i think he should only have his arms outstretched for a short amount of time then put em back together and make him lean forward a lil bit

Best answers
This question is probably already been asked.. so sorry for any inconvienience.. when you punch and kick does it give more damage then the alpha version... and is there gonna be new punch and kick moves.? :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom