do we keep our power levels?

Best answers
for those of you that say to dl the alpha i cant cause this comp is too slow to handle half-life anymore. my new comp should be finished in november tho.

does your char keep his power level when he leaves the game? for obvious reasons i would think not but im just asking anyway.

when u die do u keep your power level or do u start over like in counterstrike? and how does gaining power level and all that stuff work?

P.S. a FAQ on how everything works would kinda help for all the new ppl.

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
does your char keep his power level when he leaves the game? for obvious reasons i would think not but im just asking anyway.

when u die do u keep your power level or do u start over like in counterstrike? and how does gaining power level and all that stuff work?

P.S. a FAQ on how everything works would kinda help for all the new ppl.
1.no when you leave your PL is back to starting place when you play on another server or map

2.it actully slightly increases and PL is your overall strength not like DMZ point system

3.there was one but i guess it was removed cause no one used it and the betas going to be different abit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Your PL will be the server average each time you join a new game.

2) Depends on who you're fighting... PL handling is too complicated to describe completely I think... just wait for the beta :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom