do you like the idea?

• yeaa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • noPpe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in DBZ fighting games, there are meteo attacks that are very useful but hard to pull off... in final fantasy 7, there are limit break attacks.. maybe in future releases for ESF, they can have a limit break bar... if u successfully attack a person or if you are successfully hit, then the bar should increase steadily... wen the bar fills up, it flashes and u press an assigned button.. if u connect with the first hit, it should do a special combo... something different for each character, i think it would add more fun and excitemEnt 2 the game.. something to look forward to when you fight :]

Best answers
Oooh yes, I would like cloud's limit break Omnislash :D :D ;)

Best answers
ok were in dbz have there been metor attacks its just been they use there mind to though rocks at people

is that wat u mean but i dont really like the idea

i dont know y

Best answers
1) Its meter not metor (I think)
2) Your "Limit" attack could be like 2 of you best attack in 1 blast?

Best answers
i think the current attacks and explosions already do enough damage and their attack radius is already large, without having to add in more super attacks, everybody always wants more though, and bigger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
ok were in dbz have there been metor attacks its just been they use there mind to though rocks at people

is that wat u mean but i dont really like the idea

i dont know y
NOOOO! have u noT played any of the DBZ fightin games for SNES?? theres attacks called METEO.. not METEOR.. or METER.. METEO is sorta like a special attack, but it takes getting all these buttons pressed right to perform it.. they will do a combo, and probably add a blast to finish off the attack.. in hyper dimension for SNES vegeta's meteo attack is tossing the character in the air, shooting multiple blast upwards to keep the enemy suspended, then throwing him to the ground and firing a blast rite away

Best answers
OH!!!
ok i havent played any of those
so yer it is like a limit break yer that would be cool

and as some one said before if your at like 5 or below health u should auto get one

yer that would be cool

Best answers
yep i htink this is a good idea, as long as it is developed well.

i think a melee combo with some ki blasts incorporated would be a good idea, and the attack should not kill a player if they have large amounts of health. and you should only get to use the attack when your bar fills (not automatically get it when yo uare almost dead)

Best answers
something almost like this is suggested somewhere else...

if ex. n0bis come in a game and get hitted alot very fast...
then the n00b get limit break trugh..and wins over pro's,
(this will make the game a booring game for pro's)

(in final fantasi you get limit breaktru when you get hitted alot)

Bad Idea 4 this game, but good to single player... ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster
something almost like this is suggested somewhere else...

if ex. n0bis come in a game and get hitted alot very fast...

(in final fantasi you get limit breaktru when you get hitted alot)

Bad Idea 4 this game, but good to single player... ^_^
who said its only for noobs? pros get hit, so it would be the same for everybody.. and it shouldn't fill up very fast.. probably take like 25 hits before u can actually fill up the bar to perform it

Best answers
what are you too scared that the game might be a little to even if this gets added? afraid that a newbie might show you up? if you're cut out you will be able to handle something like this.

it depends on how they design the limit break system. if it takes 25 hits or so like someone said, then you might only get to use it once every 5 times you spawn! is that too often for you? 5 frags to 1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster
if you're a PRO, then this wouldn't addition wouldn't matter rite? bcoz u'd b able to ESCAPE the attack if u WERE a pro.. you'd b juss a poSERrr...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it might happen later but prob not beta 1 or 2

Best answers
Umm, if you were hit 25 times wouldn't you die?
This should\could be used when you have low health

Best answers
Like i said it depends on how they make the limit system.

If the ESF team thinks something like this would be spammed if available too easily, then they might decide (FOR EXAMPLE) that your limit break bar is a constant thing. ie: When you die, it does not reset back to empty, but it will take a lot to fill it up. So you may very well have to wait a few deaths, or if you're a n0-noOb-pr0 you will have to fight for quite a while before you get to use it. Then you have to make sure you connect it to someone, so then these limit breaks might end up being quite a dangerous attack ... BUT ... it all depends on how the programmers want to do it and i'm sure they're smart enough to work it out themselves.

Best answers
Originally posted by Android_18
Umm, if you were hit 25 times wouldn't you die?
This should\could be used when you have low health
senzu beans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see it now

arg i foughten for hours to gain my super limit attack!! EAT THIS!!! *miss* &$%#@@

Best answers
lol. the coders could always make it so its reallly hard to block, and rarely misses a target.
Btw, are these attack beam or melee?

Best answers
hopefully a combination of BOTH. In Toshinden if you connect the limit break attack it would do an automatic combo of punches etc, and pretty much it just looked cool and did some pretty substantial damage to the other player.

So that's what I'd hope this would do, perhaps do something like punch the opponent across the map and your player might automatically "teleport" to them and punch them a few times, etc, then maybe slam them into the ground and shoot some ki blasts or something.

Oh yeah, I just had a thought - even if your opponent dies at the start of the attack, they should still get the ****e flogged out of them :D

Perhaps we could think up some ideas to make the attack "individual" to each player. Someone mentioned making frieza use his tail, perhaps they could make Goku use a "kaioken" (have him saying it?) and a red aura etc, it would only be for effect, and not really have to be a move. Hehe, this way ESF team could say "yes we have added the kaioken to ESF - it is Goku's limit break move".

And just for Android 18, i think we should toss up between if we want these things to be:

More frequent, but less powerful and easier to connect to someone
Less frequent, but more powerful and harder to connect to someone

If they went with more frequent, you could probably say your limit break meter would reset if you died, and if you want less frequent then it could stay where it is when you die. Or consider this - if you die say 5 times in a row, your limit bar begins to fill up faster. This would add to making the game more equal for those getting ()wned. Consider, if you used Krillen and you keep getting owned you would get to use more powerful attacks more often than the winning players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom