find the dragonballs question/comment

Best answers
I was wondering how the find the dragonball mode is intended to be implented at this point. What i see in my mind is similar to a variant of capture the flag in TFC. There are 4 flags in the middle, and each team tries to get all 4 flags in their base, either by taking them from the middle or stealing them from the opposing base.
Though it would take a large map, the 7 dragonballs could be either scattered around or in the middle, and then both teams would try to get all 7 into their base (ex. bad team in frieza's ship on namek, and good team in cave base) You can only carry one at a time, and maybe you move slower with it or are inhibited in some way. First to get all 7 wins, that would make for a long game. What do you think?

Best answers
i dont know what it would be like, the DragonmodZ version is just regular capture the flag, 2 bases, each base has dragonballs in it, you gotta get the dragonballs and bring them to your base. But im not sure about the ESF one.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their are 7 dragon balls all over the map. You can only pick up 1 dragonball at a time and hide it from you're enemies so they do not find it. Once you collect all 7 dragonballs and they are close to gather you summon the dragon for 1 of 3 wishes. But I'm not going to say what the wishes are you have to wait for beta to find out. :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will see what it is like when you play the beta. It is fun and inovative. It can be hard so you need good team work to win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phobius
But I'm not going to say what the wishes are you have to wait for beta to find out. :)
friendship (u get points that go towards ur winning side)

Invinsable (speaks for itself, only lasts afew seconds)

power (gets u more power lvl)

:rolleyes:

Best answers
invincible, if your gonna post learn to spell

*he posted to help, mind your tone*
Cheeseman

Best answers
that idea sounds fabulous.

And it implys that these maps must be really large, to have some realistic concept of 'hiding', and their scouters will sense them eh?

Having a good base and bad base aint such a bad idea though eh?

Best answers
How can you hide the dragonballs if everyone can see them on the scouter?

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
How can you hide the dragonballs if everyone can see them on the scouter?
well if it is team mode do like a ctf and get people to gruad it . if its not them its going to be hell to keep the balls in one place maybe u should have to be in a proximity for the dragonballl to appear on the scouter but them people put it in a area which no one goes

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE BETA RULES, and I haven't even played it

how will you collect the dragonballs, is their a limit? or can you carry all 7?

Best answers
as previously stated above, you can only carry one at a time, and you try to hide all 7 from the enemies while you gather them.

That brings up another question. If you have a horde of 6 dragonballs, and you've gone to fetch the last one, cant someone, without moving the horde, say, these are mine now, i dont really have to move them. Even if they are marked with who touched them last, you could just all touch them once but not transport them anywhere. Of course this is not an issue if there are only 2 teams.

Also, with people being able to teleport and fly pretty past, wouldnt it be reasonable to have the dragonball hinder you in some way while you carry it, like its heavy so you move slower(like in TFC) or you dont have your full range of attacks (both your hands are holding a dragonball). If someone is running away at full speed and dodging, it could be pretty darn hard to hit them.

Best answers
As I said, how would you actually hide the dragonballs if you can see them on the scouter radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom