New teamplay

Best answers
I was thinking it would be cool if there was a teamplay called Protect the world.Its where the good guys try to protect the map from the bad guys by reaching a high pl limit before them to win and the wolrd saved.If bad guys reach the high pl limit before them then one of them can charge up a beam and kill all the good guys with one blast and then they would win since I know its not possible to explode the map:p

Best answers
yep sounds ok. keep this one on the books for later.

Best answers
c00l id3a dud3...

Could be very c00l this way,...maybe the dragonballs should be the goal for the "aliens/bad guys" like in the series :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Jonka
I was thinking it would be cool if there was a teamplay called Protect the world.Its where the good guys try to protect the map from the bad guys by reaching a high pl limit before them to win and the wolrd saved.If bad guys reach the high pl limit before them then one of them can charge up a beam and kill all the good guys with one blast and then they would win since I know its not possible to explode the map:p
Sounds like the same idea I read a couple of days ago on the DMZ forums :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Yeah, this idea does seem to get around a bit. I first heard it about half a year ago, maybe more, and I still think what I thought when I first heard it. Its a great idea! :)

I'd love to see this one put in. :D

Best answers
Lol, had no idea it was already brought up. Was just thinking about it when I watched some old dbz episodes again:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really any different from normal ctdb mode... cept for a pl limit

Best answers
Lmao, look on the date on my post then look on the date on that dude's post that andriod 18 put link about. Move all those replies to here:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom