cell jr. and absorbing ppl

Best answers
in the future will cell be able to make cell jr.s? it should take up a good amount of PL if he could of course and the jr would act as a bot. :)

and will cell be able to absorb ppl in his first 2 forms with his tail? makin it to where u gain like twice as much PL than if u were to kill them?

Best answers
I think both no. If I'm not mistaking the ESF team isn't making bots and I don't think they want to go threw all that work just for the cell jr.'s. What also would be quite annoying if you're powering up an attack and get absorbed by cell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
What also would be quite annoying if you're powering up an attack and get absorbed by cell.
well then you must suck at esf

i think cell jr should be a new charter!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As interesting a thought as it is, I don't think it's a good idea for a game. Basically because it's like a moving auto gun. It takes no skill to let a bot fight for you :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
read some posts they are making bots, they should be out by beta

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.

i think cell jr should be a new charter!

Powering up attacks takes long an mooore then enough time for somebody to absorb you, what's really foolish thinking cell jr should be a new char.

Best answers

Powering up attacks takes long an mooore then enough time for somebody to absorb you, what's really foolish thinking cell jr should be a new char.
Not anymore it don't :)

Best answers
Would be an interesting idea for beta2. Perfect Cell could drop out like 7 little Cell Jrs. All as powerful as like a super saiyan or sumthing. but there health should be very low like 50 or maybe even lower. damn, now this should be moved to suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm not mistaking the ESF team isn't making bots
*sigh*

well, then what do you think I'm doing? ;/

bleh :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think absorbing should be in game where cell wrips his tall around you and sucks what ever he wants out of you :yes:

Best answers
I think he should be able to use his tail as a 3rd melee move, you got punch, kick, tail swipe/jab

and fm is right, it would be cool for cell to nail you with tail and gain Health, or PL

Also, About Buu? I was watching buu, and he did vegetas moves, and gokus Kame, will that be added?, thank you.

Best answers
if they get added then everyone would have to load up a cell jr. Unless they make it a self destructing cell jr that just is a modeled homing attack

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

*sigh*

well, then what do you think I'm doing? ;/

bleh :\
I thought the team felt osrry for you and you were homless so you killed Mastasurf and took over his body or somthing...ya....

Best answers
well for fairness' sake i think he should spit out just 1 jr. and i thougt i heard somewhere they were gonna put buu's eating u tech in the game. besides, i think he should only be able to absorb you when ur health is low. think of it as a finishing move.

Best answers
Now thats not so bad....maybe a similar technique to buu's that drains your life and when it becomes too low , you get absorbed. Not to shabby, and FM, not everyone is good at this game, so be nice.

Originally posted by .FM.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Now thats not so bad....maybe a similar technique to buu's that drains your life and when it becomes too low , you get absorbed. Not to shabby, and FM, not everyone is good at this game, so be nice.

:shocked: O_O :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first of all, they are not going to add in the Cell Jr's to absorb!! It would just be too difficult, and it would lag the server like mad!!

Also, About Buu? I was watching buu, and he did vegetas moves, and gokus Kame, will that be added?, thank you.
Buu does not do anyone's moves besides his own!!

Best answers
maybe the cell jr would be cool, if the only extise for about 1 or 2 minutes and they have to take ltos of KI.

and i think they have to float near te orginal cell and do the same attack orginal cell (the player) does at the same target, so for example cell an cell jr attack goku, they both do the same attack, and the goku perons see 2 beams coming to him!
otherwise the idea isn't kewl

Best answers
where in there did i say he could absorb his own cell jr.s? besides he would use up more ki makin the cell jr than he would get absorbing it. and ya, that draining till ur heath is dead THEN absorbing you like buu works. hey if they gonna make buu eat u then cell should absorb you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom