SAGAS & or defending

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
do u agree that there should be sagas or defending maps? that would be more realistic. plus there should be no team attack period since both sides have the same guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no there wont be any single player

Best answers
There doesn't have to be a single player.
There could be a mode like hunted, except the other way around. A bad guy could try and kill the good guys? (Buu vs Goku, Gohan etc). Also the Z fighters could try and stop 'Buu' destroying a certain objective.
Just a thought for another style of play

Best answers
I thought a cool mode would be if someone is Cell, and the two androids (bots) are somewhere in the map. They should have a lot of HP, and Cell should be considerably more powerfull than the Z-Fighters: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, and Piccolo.
The Z-Fighter team has to stop Cell from getting the androids, in other words, kill Cell. Cell should have a VERY HIGH powerlevel. After all, he is against 6 other players. Make him very tough. If he reduces an android's HP to below 10, he can use his tail to absorb the android. This will cause him to transform. Obviously, his transformations will make his powerlevel even higher, making him even more difficult to kill. Preventing his absorbtion of the androids is the teams top priority. You would have to kill Cell in a certain amount of time, while Cell is trying to become perfect in the same amount of time. If Cell becomes perfect, he gets a point. If he becomes Perfect Cell within the alloted time, then the timer is gone and Cell just tries to kill everyone. If Cell kills everyone, he gets another point. If the Z-Squad kills Cell, they get a point.

The Z-Team has 1 opportunity to get a point for the round: Kill Cell. Cell is capable of earning 2 points each round:by becoming perfect within the time limit, and if he kills the z-squad. If the Z-squad is dead within the time limit, he can still try to absorb the androids before the time runs out to get another point (think of it like the terrorists are dead but the bomb is planted, and the counter terrorists can still try to defuse the bomb).

The rounds go on until a set amount of points for the server is reached, or the time limit for the map runs out. There are no respawns each round.

Best answers
Umm yeh, but what happens when the Z warriors decide to kill the androids?
And it will be pretty easy for the Z fighter because they could all just charge up big attacks and wait for cell to attack an android, then when he is about to absorb one all the Z fighters could shoot them.
Another scenario is the cell games, only differant.
Everyone knows the duel in JK2, and Q3. Well why not bring it in ESF?
You could have 2 people in the ring at once, and the others could be outside and not able to interfere(remeber stadium on sven coop?). When one fighter beats the one, the next fighter in the line goes up.
Eg. Cell and goku are fighting. Cell beats goku OR goku steps out of the ring and into the back of the line?. Then the next fighter goes in.
This might be pretty cool if it works properly.

Another scenario (but wait, theres more!) could be team dueling? like 2 people against 2 other people.

Best answers
The androids should be invincible to the Z-Fighter's attacks, and the androids would only fight against Cell.

Best answers
Nah, I think it would be more deviously interesting to reward the Z fighters and andriods for killing each other. So both sides would be trying to kill the other, but not when Cell is around. Because killing the andriods is easier, but you don't want to weaken them and then have Cell come screaming in! Yeah, that would be interesting, and true to the series

Best answers
Originally posted by Android_18
Umm yeh, but what happens when the Z warriors decide to kill the androids?
And it will be pretty easy for the Z fighter because they could all just charge up big attacks and wait for cell to attack an android, then when he is about to absorb one all the Z fighters could shoot them.
Another scenario is the cell games, only differant.
Everyone knows the duel in JK2, and Q3. Well why not bring it in ESF?
You could have 2 people in the ring at once, and the others could be outside and not able to interfere(remeber stadium on sven coop?). When one fighter beats the one, the next fighter in the line goes up.
Eg. Cell and goku are fighting. Cell beats goku OR goku steps out of the ring and into the back of the line?. Then the next fighter goes in.
This might be pretty cool if it works properly.

Another scenario (but wait, theres more!) could be team dueling? like 2 people against 2 other people.
This would be a great addition to the game... doubt it's in beta 1... but maybe in beta 2

Best answers
I uhh dont think that they will add in androids because they said there wont be any more characters.

Best answers
Originally posted by Android_18
I uhh dont think that they will add in androids because they said there wont be any more characters.
Thats a bummer! Cos the androids are pretty cool characters in DBZ (17 and 18) hopefully later they will be added...

The 1 on 1 mode or even 2 on 2 mode Enforcer talked about sounds like what I was saying in a thread about the Time Chamber. It's basically Rocket Arena from Quake(1,2,3)'s format. And I reckon it would be hella cool. ANd I suggested while you wait in line you "train" with everyone else in the time chamber and increase youre PL for when you're next in the ring.

The Cell vs Z vs Androids sounds like a pretty cool idea.... only thing is, would the maps be big and elaborate enough for this type of mode? I would like plenty of places to HIDE if I was an android.
But I must say that Whitecrab's idea of having it so that its like a 3 team game sounds quite cool, and different to anything else I've played... it would be like, Z fighters against the Androids, and the Androids against the Z fighters, but then Cell against both of them, and then the Z fighters have to protect the Androids! So it's like a race to kill the androids to start with, and if Cell gets to them, it becomes a fight against Cell.

Only the maps being to small would spoil this mode I think. Was Cell and the Z fighters able to detect the Androids in the cartoon? If the scouters didn't show where the Androids are it might make it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom